Global Agency announces deals for EVERMORE in Cee, Creece and Georgia
Scripted Format | Istanbul | 11/01/2018
Global Agency has today announced that they have inked new sales for Evermore in Central and Eastern Europe countries as well as Greece and Georgia.
Albania (Tring TV), Croatia (Nova TV), Montenegro (Televizija Vijesti), Bulgaria (BTV), Bosnia and Herzegovina (Hayat), Romania (Kanal D), Georgia (Rustavi 2) and Greece (Mega TV) are the countries which acquired the hit drama.
Produced by O3 Productions, Evermore is a breathtaking love story of two people from different backgrounds and the struggles they face due to their differences. The second season of the drama is on air at Star TV in Turkey and it is the leader on commercial target of Friday nights. Evermore is one of the most – talked about drama series not only in Turkey, but also in the world since its premiere. Especially the international popularity of Ozcan Deniz, the leading actor who is well-known also for his stunning performance as protagonist at A Part of Me, helped Evermore to expand globally.
Izzet PINTO, Founder & CEO of Global Agency, said: “We’re so pleased to be announcing these new deals for Evermore; we’ve been trusting its fantastic potential from the first day we launched it. It is very important for us to see that the demand to Turkish drama increases still, especially coming from CEE and CIS countries. There are many negotiations going on for the drama from different territories and we are looking forward to see Evermore on plenty of channels’ international programming.”
- Milano - 17/06/2018 Italia1 won pt slot with World Cup's match Croazia-Nigeria - 4m viewers: NOVE musical event Radio Italia Live - Il Concerto recorded 490.000 viewers read more
- Milano - 16/06/2018 Over 7m viewers for Canale5 with World Cup's match Spagna-Portogallo: Rai1 variety show Ora o Mai Più involved 3.7m viewers read more
- Milano - 15/06/2018 Game show Vuoi Scommettere? on Canale5 closed with 3.2m viewers: Rai1 rerun drama series Don Matteo recorded 2.9m viewers read more
- Milano - 14/06/2018 Rai1 movie Un matrimonio da favola won pt slot with almost 3m viewers: Rai2 premiered new factual Il Supplente that recorded 1.6m viewers read more
- Milano - 13/06/2018 Rai1 musical event WMA 2018 won pt slot with 3.7m viewers: The show is produced by F&P Group and Ballandi Multimedia read more
- Milano - 12/06/2018 Amici 17 on Canale5 closed with 4.8m viewers: The winner of the edition is the singer Irama. read more
- Dubrovnik - 06/06/2018 Agenda of the key media event in CEE region – NEM 2018: NEM's sixth edition, taking place in Dubrovnik from June 11 to 14 read more
- Los Angeles - 25/05/2018 NATPE Budapest Int'l Finds Increase In Buyers Attendance: JP Bommel president and ceo of Natpe commentes the positive trend read more
- Zagreb - 18/05/2018 Top-quality football is the biggest blockbuster: TV rights for football competitions and matches seem to be made out of gold read more
- Roma - 18/05/2018 Convegno Anart: A chi conviene la concorrenza fra le collecting? : A Roma lunedì 4 giugno dalle ore 10.00 alle ore 17.30 al MAXXI | Museo nazionale delle arti del XXI secolo read more
- Zagreb - 18/04/2018 NEM 2018: Advertising has never been more challenging!: The panel will be held during the market in Dubrovnik on the 11-14 of June read more
- Cannes - 13/04/2018 Reed MIDEM: Cannes events welcomed 10,000 Delegates: There were some 1,480 exhibiting companies and 3,600 buyers, including 1,000-plus for VOD, the event organizer revealed. read more