Global Agency announces deals for EVERMORE in Cee, Creece and Georgia
Scripted Format | Istanbul | 11/01/2018
Global Agency has today announced that they have inked new sales for Evermore in Central and Eastern Europe countries as well as Greece and Georgia.
Albania (Tring TV), Croatia (Nova TV), Montenegro (Televizija Vijesti), Bulgaria (BTV), Bosnia and Herzegovina (Hayat), Romania (Kanal D), Georgia (Rustavi 2) and Greece (Mega TV) are the countries which acquired the hit drama.
Produced by O3 Productions, Evermore is a breathtaking love story of two people from different backgrounds and the struggles they face due to their differences. The second season of the drama is on air at Star TV in Turkey and it is the leader on commercial target of Friday nights. Evermore is one of the most – talked about drama series not only in Turkey, but also in the world since its premiere. Especially the international popularity of Ozcan Deniz, the leading actor who is well-known also for his stunning performance as protagonist at A Part of Me, helped Evermore to expand globally.
Izzet PINTO, Founder & CEO of Global Agency, said: “We’re so pleased to be announcing these new deals for Evermore; we’ve been trusting its fantastic potential from the first day we launched it. It is very important for us to see that the demand to Turkish drama increases still, especially coming from CEE and CIS countries. There are many negotiations going on for the drama from different territories and we are looking forward to see Evermore on plenty of channels’ international programming.”
Debutta la serie Skam Italia ed è subito trend topic sui social
Inter Medya announces further sales for Kazakhstan
Spike dedica il mese di marzo alle fiction dedicate ai poliziotti
Nordic movie U - July 22 sold in many territories across Europe
A successful pre-launch for Inter Medya’s THE PIT in Dubai
- Milan - 21/03/2018 Canale 5 adventure show Survivor won the slot with 4.5 million viewers: Rai 1 movie achieved a good audience share of 17.3% read more
- Rome - 18/03/2018 Rai 2 premiered new crime series Il Cacciatore/The Hunter: Based on a bestseller written by Alfonso Sabella read more
- Rome - 16/03/2018 Rai 1 comedy series Don Matteo 11 still leader with 6.2 million viewers: The format produced by Lux Vide is a big brand for the Italian pubcaster read more
- Milan - 16/03/2018 TV 8 launches pastry talent show Best Bakery : The format produced by Endemol Shine international read more
- Milan - 16/03/2018 The 5th edition of the Voice Italy presented today in Milan: During a crowed press conference the launch of the show on Rai 2 next March 22 in prime time read more
- Milan - 15/03/2018 Sky Uno HD presents the 2nd edition of Masterchef Celebrity: The first episode will debut on Thursday March 15 in prime time read more
- Paris - 21/03/2018 Axel Fiacco CEO of Bic Formats is one of the finalists at Formagination : The 5 formats will be pitched during Mipformat in Cannes read more
- Dubrovnik - 19/03/2018 Nem 2018 reveals main topics of panel discussions: NEM 2018, the biggest TV industry gathering in the CEE region, will take place from 11th – 14th of June for the sixth year read more
- Paris - 19/03/2018 Carmila has been chosen as brand content of the year at Miptv 2018: The series will be presented on Wednesday, 11 April during the market read more
- Los Angeles - 05/03/2018 Call me by your name winner at the Academy Awards 2018: An Italian movie won the prestigious statue read more
- Los Angeles - 05/03/2018 Oscar Winners 2018: see the full list!: An Italian movie in the list with Call me by your name read more
- Los Angeles - 05/03/2018 Tutti i vincitori della grande serata degli Oscar 2018: Vince Guillermo Del Toro e un premio all'Italia read more