Global Agency announces deals for EVERMORE in Cee, Creece and Georgia
Scripted Format | Istanbul | 11/01/2018
Global Agency has today announced that they have inked new sales for Evermore in Central and Eastern Europe countries as well as Greece and Georgia.
Albania (Tring TV), Croatia (Nova TV), Montenegro (Televizija Vijesti), Bulgaria (BTV), Bosnia and Herzegovina (Hayat), Romania (Kanal D), Georgia (Rustavi 2) and Greece (Mega TV) are the countries which acquired the hit drama.
Produced by O3 Productions, Evermore is a breathtaking love story of two people from different backgrounds and the struggles they face due to their differences. The second season of the drama is on air at Star TV in Turkey and it is the leader on commercial target of Friday nights. Evermore is one of the most – talked about drama series not only in Turkey, but also in the world since its premiere. Especially the international popularity of Ozcan Deniz, the leading actor who is well-known also for his stunning performance as protagonist at A Part of Me, helped Evermore to expand globally.
Izzet PINTO, Founder & CEO of Global Agency, said: “We’re so pleased to be announcing these new deals for Evermore; we’ve been trusting its fantastic potential from the first day we launched it. It is very important for us to see that the demand to Turkish drama increases still, especially coming from CEE and CIS countries. There are many negotiations going on for the drama from different territories and we are looking forward to see Evermore on plenty of channels’ international programming.”
- Milano - 21/09/2018 Rai1 series Non dirlo al mio capo 2 won pt slot with 4.5m viewers: Rai2 premiered new edition of Pechino Express with 1.6m viewers read more
- Rome - 20/09/2018 Rai 1 Real Madrid-Rome match conquers 4.2 million viewers : Canale 5 broadcast a comedy movie with 2.4 million viewers read more
- Rome - 19/09/2018 Canale 5 reality show Temptation Island vip recorded 3.4 million viewers: The first episode broadcast on Tuesday September 18 got a very good result read more
- Rome - 19/09/2018 Patricio Teubal is the new GM at A+E Networks Italy: The manager was founder and CEO of Cucu Sports&Entertainment read more
- Rome - 18/09/2018 Rai1 drama La Vita Promessa still leader in prime time with 5 million viewers: The series featuring actress Luisa Ranieri is achivieng a big result read more
- Milano - 17/09/2018 Rai1 premiered new drama series La vita promessa that won pt slot with 4.9m viewers: Canale5 final episode of musical event Wind Summer Festival recorded 1.6m viewers read more
- Paris - 18/09/2018 Colman Domingo and CEO Josh Sapan together for a keynote at Mipcom: The event to be held in Cannes on 16th October in the Grand Auditorium read more
- Paris - 11/09/2018 MIPCOM today announces that China will be its 2018 Country of Honour: The world’s entertainment content market, MIPCOM takes place in Cannes, France, from 15-18 October. read more
- Paris - 10/09/2018 President of DreamWorks Animation Margie Cohn to keynote at MipJunior: The big event to be held in Cannes on 13 and 14 October 2018 read more
- Paris - 10/09/2018 Russian drama Trigger to premiere at the Pre-Opening TV in Cannes: The event to be held in Cannes on Sunday, October 14 at 6.30pm read more
- Paris - 29/08/2018 TV Kids series Moon and Me to debut in Cannes at Mipcom: The brand co-created by Andrew Davenport read more
- Singapore - 18/07/2018 Saff Project Market: Where film concepts go to become reality: Call for project submission opens 2 July 2018 read more