Hit format Over The Atlantic sets its sails to various territories in Europe
Format | Finland | 29/11/2017
After a successful launch at the MIPCOM TV Festival in Cannes, the Rabbit Films original format Over the Atlantic has found homes in various countries, including the Nordics as well as France and the Netherlands.
Coyote France, Zodiak Netherlands, Strong Denmark (part of Nice Entertainment Group), and a major commercial broadcaster in Sweden and Norway, have all picked up the rights to this adventure reality series. Additionally, there are ongoing negotiations in several territories.
In Over the Atlantic, celebrities with no sailing experience are given a once in a lifetime challenge to sail across the Atlantic Ocean. Week after week they learn how to sail, how to work as a team and how to fight the harsh ocean.
Earlier this autumn, the original Finnish version became the highest rated show of all time on Discovery Networks Finlandís flagship channel TV5. The series reached over 700,000 viewers weekly and quadrupled the average share of viewing of the slot (Sunday 9pm).
ĒOver the Atlantic has drawn wide attention in the international market and we are sure delighted for this buzz. We are looking forward to see where this unique format will sail in the future.Ē Jonathan Tuovinen, Head of International, Rabbit Films commented.
Twofour Rights lined up Dutch & German treatments for A Night with My Ex
Arriva su Italia Uno 90 Special, il nuovo show che celebra i mitici anni '90
Torna su SkyUno Alessandro Borghese - 4 Ristoranti con 10 nuovi episodi
Fabrizio Salini nuovo direttore generale di Stand By Me
In arrivo su TV8 la seconda stagione di Cuochi d'Italia con lo chef Borghese
- Milano - 16/01/2018 Rai1 drama series Romanzo Famigliare won pt slot with 5.2m viewers : Canale5 achieved 4.7m viewers with Italian movie Perfetti Sconosciuti read more
- Miami - 16/01/2018 Mediaset Distribution joins #NATPE2018 today in Miami: The group offers a unique catalogue of over 500 titles read more
- Milano - 15/01/2018 Rai1 talk show Che Tempo Che Fa won pt slot with almost 5m viewers: Canale5 premiered the series of TV movies Liberi Sognatori read more
- Milano - 14/01/2018 Canale5 emotainment show C'Ť posta per te leader of pt slot with 5.6m viewers: The show is hosted by Maria De Filippi and produced by Fascino PGT. read more
- Milano - 12/01/2018 Big debut for new season of Don Matteo 11 - 7.6m viewers: Rai2 premiered docu-reality Le Spose di Costantino with 928.000 read more
- Milano - 11/01/2018 Rai1 documentary Meraviglie continues strong with 5.6m viewers: Sacrificio d'amore on Canale5 closed with 2.2m viewers read more
- Miami - 16/01/2018 Si apre il #NATPE 2018 a Miami con una fitta agenda di appuntamenti: Oggi inizia ufficialmente il mercato con la presentazione da parte di JP Bommel read more
- Miami - 16/01/2018 All'Eden Hotel sono stati presentati i vincitori del Breakthrough : Un lunch evento per premiare I format piu' innovativi read more
- Paris - 11/01/2018 MIPTV announces its first keynote of 2018 - BuzzFeedís Head of Development Matthew Henick: The leading global television and digital content market, MIPTV takes place in Cannes, France from April 9-12, 2018 read more
- Singapore - 05/12/2017 Asia TV Forum in Singapore closed with deals worth 289 million : The 18th event was a success with 5498 delegates from all over the world read more
- London - 26/11/2017 Content London a three days event focused on drama: More than 1200 TV Industrie's professionals will come from all the world read more
- Singapore - 23/11/2017 Singapore Media Festival opens with a thriller premiere Angels wear white: The evnet will be held in Los Angeles tonight read more