#INTV2018 returns with all-star lineup of Media visionaries for the 5th Edition
Tv Events | Jerusalem | 21/11/2017
The fifth edition of The Innovative TV Conference (#INTV2018) has been set for March 12-13 in Jerusalem with another all-star lineup that initially includes FOX Television Group Chairman-CEO Gary Newman, Showtime President-CEO David Nevins, HBO Programming President Casey Bloys, TBS and TNT President / Turner Entertainment Chief Creative Officer Kevin Reilly, CBS News President David Rhodes, Entertainment One (eOne) CEO Darren Throop, Hulu CCO Joel Stillerman, The Mark Gordon Company CEO Mark Gordon (Criminal Minds, Designated Survivor, Saving Private Ryan, Ray Donovan) and WME TV Head Rick Rosen.
The vibrant two-day media and innovation conference, curated by Keshet Media Group and hosted by its CEO, Avi Nir, utilizes the company’s strong global and local ties to the marketplace to secure top industry executives and creators from around the world including HBO Co-Heads of Drama Programming David Levine and Francesca Orsi; Rai Fiction Director Eleonora Andreatta; TF1 France Drama Head Marie Guillaumond; The Crown producers Suzanne Mackie and Andy Harries, along with Director, Benjamin Caron. Other TV and digital innovators will be announced shortly.
Focusing on the future of the international content and media industry from the ancient city of Jerusalem, a startup and tech hub of innovation and creativity, the conference brings together the industry’s foremost thought leaders and rising stars of content, tech and digital to network, inspire and revolutionize. Speakers will once again tackle the most relevant and thought-provoking developments and trends across TV, film, digital and tech.
With the changing demands and habits in this digital age creating unprecedented challenges and opportunities for everyone, leaders from the digital and tech media sectors will offer their vision and forecasts at #IINTV2018 on the best path forward.
Having showcased some of TV biggest on and off-screen talent – both the ones to watch and those already making a big impact on the industry – INTV has grown throughout the years and become an annual conference. To date, it has attracted thousands of delegates from all over the world including the US, Latin America, Europe and Asia, and now ranks high on the industry’s list of must-attend events.
A highly selective and intimate forum that generates headlines on every continent, the unique INTV conference has become a one-stop shop to understand the trends, developments and future of the global content industry. It provides delegates with unprecedented access to established and promising up-and-coming global leaders – some rarely seen at conferences – as well as their valuable insights that can help grow businesses and careers.
Axel Fiacco CEO of Bic Formats is one of the finalists at Formagination
Carmila has been chosen as brand content of the year at Miptv 2018
Nem 2018 reveals main topics of panel discussions
China's Alibaba/Youku President to keynote at Miptv
Tutti i vincitori della grande serata degli Oscar 2018
- Milan - 21/03/2018 Canale 5 adventure show Survivor won the slot with 4.5 million viewers: Rai 1 movie achieved a good audience share of 17.3% read more
- Rome - 18/03/2018 Rai 2 premiered new crime series Il Cacciatore/The Hunter: Based on a bestseller written by Alfonso Sabella read more
- Rome - 16/03/2018 Rai 1 comedy series Don Matteo 11 still leader with 6.2 million viewers: The format produced by Lux Vide is a big brand for the Italian pubcaster read more
- Milan - 16/03/2018 TV 8 launches pastry talent show Best Bakery : The format produced by Endemol Shine international read more
- Milan - 16/03/2018 The 5th edition of the Voice Italy presented today in Milan: During a crowed press conference the launch of the show on Rai 2 next March 22 in prime time read more
- Milan - 15/03/2018 Sky Uno HD presents the 2nd edition of Masterchef Celebrity: The first episode will debut on Thursday March 15 in prime time read more
- Paris - 21/03/2018 Axel Fiacco CEO of Bic Formats is one of the finalists at Formagination : The 5 formats will be pitched during Mipformat in Cannes read more
- Dubrovnik - 19/03/2018 Nem 2018 reveals main topics of panel discussions: NEM 2018, the biggest TV industry gathering in the CEE region, will take place from 11th – 14th of June for the sixth year read more
- Paris - 19/03/2018 Carmila has been chosen as brand content of the year at Miptv 2018: The series will be presented on Wednesday, 11 April during the market read more
- Los Angeles - 05/03/2018 Call me by your name winner at the Academy Awards 2018: An Italian movie won the prestigious statue read more
- Los Angeles - 05/03/2018 Oscar Winners 2018: see the full list!: An Italian movie in the list with Call me by your name read more
- Los Angeles - 05/03/2018 Tutti i vincitori della grande serata degli Oscar 2018: Vince Guillermo Del Toro e un premio all'Italia read more