#INTV2018 returns with all-star lineup of Media visionaries for the 5th Edition
Tv Events | Jerusalem | 21/11/2017
The fifth edition of The Innovative TV Conference (#INTV2018) has been set for March 12-13 in Jerusalem with another all-star lineup that initially includes FOX Television Group Chairman-CEO Gary Newman, Showtime President-CEO David Nevins, HBO Programming President Casey Bloys, TBS and TNT President / Turner Entertainment Chief Creative Officer Kevin Reilly, CBS News President David Rhodes, Entertainment One (eOne) CEO Darren Throop, Hulu CCO Joel Stillerman, The Mark Gordon Company CEO Mark Gordon (Criminal Minds, Designated Survivor, Saving Private Ryan, Ray Donovan) and WME TV Head Rick Rosen.
The vibrant two-day media and innovation conference, curated by Keshet Media Group and hosted by its CEO, Avi Nir, utilizes the company’s strong global and local ties to the marketplace to secure top industry executives and creators from around the world including HBO Co-Heads of Drama Programming David Levine and Francesca Orsi; Rai Fiction Director Eleonora Andreatta; TF1 France Drama Head Marie Guillaumond; The Crown producers Suzanne Mackie and Andy Harries, along with Director, Benjamin Caron. Other TV and digital innovators will be announced shortly.
Focusing on the future of the international content and media industry from the ancient city of Jerusalem, a startup and tech hub of innovation and creativity, the conference brings together the industry’s foremost thought leaders and rising stars of content, tech and digital to network, inspire and revolutionize. Speakers will once again tackle the most relevant and thought-provoking developments and trends across TV, film, digital and tech.
With the changing demands and habits in this digital age creating unprecedented challenges and opportunities for everyone, leaders from the digital and tech media sectors will offer their vision and forecasts at #IINTV2018 on the best path forward.
Having showcased some of TV biggest on and off-screen talent – both the ones to watch and those already making a big impact on the industry – INTV has grown throughout the years and become an annual conference. To date, it has attracted thousands of delegates from all over the world including the US, Latin America, Europe and Asia, and now ranks high on the industry’s list of must-attend events.
A highly selective and intimate forum that generates headlines on every continent, the unique INTV conference has become a one-stop shop to understand the trends, developments and future of the global content industry. It provides delegates with unprecedented access to established and promising up-and-coming global leaders – some rarely seen at conferences – as well as their valuable insights that can help grow businesses and careers.
All'Eden Hotel sono stati presentati i vincitori del Breakthrough
Si apre il #NATPE 2018 a Miami con una fitta agenda di appuntamenti
MIPTV announces its first keynote of 2018 - BuzzFeed’s Head of Development Matthew Henick
Asia TV Forum in Singapore closed with deals worth 289 million
Content London a three days event focused on drama
- Milano - 16/01/2018 Rai1 drama series Romanzo Famigliare won pt slot with 5.2m viewers : Canale5 achieved 4.7m viewers with Italian movie Perfetti Sconosciuti read more
- Miami - 16/01/2018 Mediaset Distribution joins #NATPE2018 today in Miami: The group offers a unique catalogue of over 500 titles read more
- Milano - 15/01/2018 Rai1 talk show Che Tempo Che Fa won pt slot with almost 5m viewers: Canale5 premiered the series of TV movies Liberi Sognatori read more
- Milano - 14/01/2018 Canale5 emotainment show C'è posta per te leader of pt slot with 5.6m viewers: The show is hosted by Maria De Filippi and produced by Fascino PGT. read more
- Milano - 12/01/2018 Big debut for new season of Don Matteo 11 - 7.6m viewers: Rai2 premiered docu-reality Le Spose di Costantino with 928.000 read more
- Milano - 11/01/2018 Rai1 documentary Meraviglie continues strong with 5.6m viewers: Sacrificio d'amore on Canale5 closed with 2.2m viewers read more
- Miami - 16/01/2018 Si apre il #NATPE 2018 a Miami con una fitta agenda di appuntamenti: Oggi inizia ufficialmente il mercato con la presentazione da parte di JP Bommel read more
- Miami - 16/01/2018 All'Eden Hotel sono stati presentati i vincitori del Breakthrough : Un lunch evento per premiare I format piu' innovativi read more
- Paris - 11/01/2018 MIPTV announces its first keynote of 2018 - BuzzFeed’s Head of Development Matthew Henick: The leading global television and digital content market, MIPTV takes place in Cannes, France from April 9-12, 2018 read more
- Singapore - 05/12/2017 Asia TV Forum in Singapore closed with deals worth 289 million : The 18th event was a success with 5498 delegates from all over the world read more
- London - 26/11/2017 Content London a three days event focused on drama: More than 1200 TV Industrie's professionals will come from all the world read more
- Singapore - 23/11/2017 Singapore Media Festival opens with a thriller premiere Angels wear white: The evnet will be held in Los Angeles tonight read more