Inter Medya's Money Monster Once Again at Fresh TV in Cancun
Tv Events | Cancun | 15/11/2017
Reed Midem's Latin American endeavour MIP Cancun began today with an exciting presentation by Virginia Mouseler, the Founder of The Wit.
Mouseler's popular Fresh TV conference featured a number of entertainment formats from across the globe. Following a successful launch at MIPCOM,
Inter Medya's recent format MONEY MONSTER was presented by Mouseler for the second time at MIP Cancun. MONEY MONSTER was the only format in the Quiz Show category at the conference, attracting the attention of a number of Latin American producers and broadcasters.
Since its recent launch, numerous buyers especially from Europe and Asia have expressed great interest in the implementation of MONEY MONSTER.
"Quality is a programming feature that is sought worldwide and Inter Medya is determined to serve this demand with its format catalogue. The
fact that we have been selected by The Wit for the second time in such a short period shows that well-made formats work across national borders.
Our goal is to reach new markets through our high quality portfolio,"says Can Okan, Founder and CEO of Inter Medya.
A simple concept that combines intelligence with speed and talent, MONEY MONSTER is a studio-based quiz show in which the contestants win as much money as they manage to count in 60 seconds, after each correct answer. In order to take the money home, they have to declare the exact amount of
cash they have counted.
All'Eden Hotel sono stati presentati i vincitori del Breakthrough
Si apre il #NATPE 2018 a Miami con una fitta agenda di appuntamenti
MIPTV announces its first keynote of 2018 - BuzzFeedís Head of Development Matthew Henick
Asia TV Forum in Singapore closed with deals worth 289 million
Content London a three days event focused on drama
- Milano - 16/01/2018 Rai1 drama series Romanzo Famigliare won pt slot with 5.2m viewers : Canale5 achieved 4.7m viewers with Italian movie Perfetti Sconosciuti read more
- Miami - 16/01/2018 Mediaset Distribution joins #NATPE2018 today in Miami: The group offers a unique catalogue of over 500 titles read more
- Milano - 15/01/2018 Rai1 talk show Che Tempo Che Fa won pt slot with almost 5m viewers: Canale5 premiered the series of TV movies Liberi Sognatori read more
- Milano - 14/01/2018 Canale5 emotainment show C'Ť posta per te leader of pt slot with 5.6m viewers: The show is hosted by Maria De Filippi and produced by Fascino PGT. read more
- Milano - 12/01/2018 Big debut for new season of Don Matteo 11 - 7.6m viewers: Rai2 premiered docu-reality Le Spose di Costantino with 928.000 read more
- Milano - 11/01/2018 Rai1 documentary Meraviglie continues strong with 5.6m viewers: Sacrificio d'amore on Canale5 closed with 2.2m viewers read more
- Miami - 16/01/2018 Si apre il #NATPE 2018 a Miami con una fitta agenda di appuntamenti: Oggi inizia ufficialmente il mercato con la presentazione da parte di JP Bommel read more
- Miami - 16/01/2018 All'Eden Hotel sono stati presentati i vincitori del Breakthrough : Un lunch evento per premiare I format piu' innovativi read more
- Paris - 11/01/2018 MIPTV announces its first keynote of 2018 - BuzzFeedís Head of Development Matthew Henick: The leading global television and digital content market, MIPTV takes place in Cannes, France from April 9-12, 2018 read more
- Singapore - 05/12/2017 Asia TV Forum in Singapore closed with deals worth 289 million : The 18th event was a success with 5498 delegates from all over the world read more
- London - 26/11/2017 Content London a three days event focused on drama: More than 1200 TV Industrie's professionals will come from all the world read more
- Singapore - 23/11/2017 Singapore Media Festival opens with a thriller premiere Angels wear white: The evnet will be held in Los Angeles tonight read more