Heart Of The City and Brave And Beautiful win at Seoul International Drama Awards
Format | Stockholm | 11/09/2017
The Ay Yapim series Heart Of The City and Brave And Beautiful both picked up prizes at the Seoul International Drama Awards last weekend. Kerem Bürsin won the Best Actor award, for his role as Ali Smith in Heart Of The City while Brave And Beautiful was awarded the Silver Bird Award for Best Serial Drama.
With over 260 entries from 55 countries all over the world, the Seoul Drama Awards is one of the most wide-reaching and competitive international television competitions. Bürsin was in attendance to accept his award, for his part in a series that has already sold to several territories worldwide, following its run earlier this year on ATV in Turkey. In the past weeks international distributor Eccho Rights have announced sales for the romantic drama series in countries as varied as Malaysia, Bulgaria, Israel and Angola.
Brave And Beautiful director Ali Bilgin received the Silver Bird Award for Best Serial Drama on behalf of Ay Yapim for the series that the past year has enjoyed great success and attracted a huge international following. Eccho Rights have reported sales in over 20 territories so far in 2017, with buyers attracted to a star cast that drive an intricate family saga.
“Ay Yapim productions have a great international reputation for their quality and this award recognition is fully deserved,” says Fredrik af Malmborg, Managing Director at Eccho Rights.
Germany’s commercial TV channel ProSieben has commissioned the smash-hit MASTERS OF DANCE
Herve Hubert and Antenna TV acquire Sounds of the Nation
Armoza sends The Surprise Teacher to France and Spain
All Together Now lands first European sales
Hungary and Turkey board format What Would Your Kid Do?
- Rome - 21/06/2018 Iran-Spain football match achieved more than 5 million viewers on Italia 1: Period drama Love and Sacrifice recorded 1.5 million viewers on Canale 5 read more
- Rome - 20/06/2018 Period drama series Love and Sacrifice 2 on air tonight by Canale 5: The ready-made is distributed by Mediaset Distribution read more
- Milano - 19/06/2018 Canale5 won pt slot with football match of WC2018 Tunisia-Inghilterra - 6.2m viewers: Rai1 premiered new season of family drama Tutto può succedere that recorded 3.2m viewers read more
- Milano - 17/06/2018 Italia1 won pt slot with World Cup's match Croazia-Nigeria - 4m viewers: NOVE musical event Radio Italia Live - Il Concerto recorded 490.000 viewers read more
- Milano - 16/06/2018 Over 7m viewers for Canale5 with World Cup's match Spagna-Portogallo: Rai1 variety show Ora o Mai Più involved 3.7m viewers read more
- Milano - 15/06/2018 Game show Vuoi Scommettere? on Canale5 closed with 3.2m viewers: Rai1 rerun drama series Don Matteo recorded 2.9m viewers read more
- Zagreb - 21/06/2018 Nem 2018 broke previous records with the hightest attendance so fare: The event has been a success with new business opportunities read more
- Los Angeles - 21/06/2018 Manuela Caputi is one of the judge at the Pitch & Play live event in Budapest: CEETV and NATPE are proud to announce the three finalists for the third edition read more
- Montecarlo - 20/06/2018 Announced the winner of the 58th festival de Television de Monte-Carlo: The big event held in Jund 15-19 in the South of France read more
- Giffoni - 20/06/2018 Giffoni Experience si accorda con Topolino per la 48 edizione del festival: Ruolo culturale con l'obiettivo di raccontare la manifestazione read more
- Roma - 19/06/2018 Annunciati i vincitori del concorso ProFormat da Anart, Siae, Unisob: La proclamazione attesa per il 26 giungo nella suggestiva cornice di Napoli read more
- Dubrovnik - 06/06/2018 Agenda of the key media event in CEE region – NEM 2018: NEM's sixth edition, taking place in Dubrovnik from June 11 to 14 read more