Good debut for the 1th episode of Common Sense on Rai 3
Italian News | Rome | 12/09/2017
Senso Comune, the Italian version of Common Sense was launched on Monday, September by RAI 3 in access prime time, achieving a very good 5,6% market share and reaching over 1.300.000 viewers.
Common Sense the highly entertaining round up of the daily features a cast of real people and their real opinions as they round up the week's most talked about topics and newsworthy events whilst in conversation with one another in their workplace. From general news and current affairs to the latest in politics, sport and popular culture,
The "Common sense" a BBC format created by Studio Lambert, that unifies from North to South the Italians, is a format produced by Stand By Me along with Rai 3, stripped daily from Monday to Friday. Drawing from newspapers, radio, magazines and websites, Common Sense will tackle every topic that shouldn’t be talked about at dinner parties, and filter the news of the week into a funny, informative, insightful and entertaining half hour episode.
Different views, sometimes opposite, will be given a voice, unusual opinions sometimes trivial but often illuminating will be revealed. An anthropological survey that crosses Italy from North to South, takes place thanks to the most popular and known to the general public news reports. Common sense will allow people to say what they think to give the viewers a contemporary view of the culture of our country.
The deal for Common Sense with Stand by Me was negotiated by all3media international. Common Sense originally produced for BBC Two in the UK was also commissioned by Foxtel’s Lifestyle and Network Ten in Australia.
Rai 1 comedy series Don Matteo 11 won the slot with 6.6 million viewers
Unforgettable producer Bibi Ballandi passed away today
Big debut for Rai 1 mini-series Fabrizio De Andrè - Principe Libero
Commissario Moltalbano is a super brand on Rai 1 with 11million viewers
Sunday night dominated by Talk shows
- Rome - 16/02/2018 Rai 1 comedy series Don Matteo 11 won the slot with 6.6 million viewers: The pubcaster keep being the leader of the prime time schedule read more
- Bologna - 15/02/2018 Unforgettable producer Bibi Ballandi passed away today : He was the king of entertainment, working hard with the most important artists read more
- Rome - 14/02/2018 Big debut for Rai 1 mini-series Fabrizio De Andrè - Principe Libero: The biopic focused on the real life of the celeb Italian singer read more
- Rome - 13/02/2018 Commissario Moltalbano is a super brand on Rai 1 with 11million viewers: The new episode scored an incredible result read more
- Rome - 12/02/2018 Sunday night dominated by Talk shows: The TV offers includes reportages, interviews read more
- Milano - 11/02/2018 Sanremo Music Festival 2018 closed on Rai1 with 12.125.000 viewers: The show is hosted by Claudio Baglioni, Michelle Hunziker and Pierfrancesco Favino. read more
- Paris - 31/01/2018 Massive response to "in developments call for entries" in Cannes: Two days of drama creative forum to be held in 10-11 April read more
- Miami - 21/01/2018 Natpe review by Sara Alessi @Worldescreen: The 2018 edition of NATPE in Miami was a success according to JP Bommel read more
- Miami - 16/01/2018 Si apre il #NATPE 2018 a Miami con una fitta agenda di appuntamenti: Oggi inizia ufficialmente il mercato con la presentazione da parte di JP Bommel read more
- Miami - 16/01/2018 All'Eden Hotel sono stati presentati i vincitori del Breakthrough : Un lunch evento per premiare I format piu' innovativi read more
- Paris - 11/01/2018 MIPTV announces its first keynote of 2018 - BuzzFeed’s Head of Development Matthew Henick: The leading global television and digital content market, MIPTV takes place in Cannes, France from April 9-12, 2018 read more
- Singapore - 05/12/2017 Asia TV Forum in Singapore closed with deals worth 289 million : The 18th event was a success with 5498 delegates from all over the world read more