Good debut for the 1th episode of Common Sense on Rai 3
Italian News | Rome | 12/09/2017
Senso Comune, the Italian version of Common Sense was launched on Monday, September by RAI 3 in access prime time, achieving a very good 5,6% market share and reaching over 1.300.000 viewers.
Common Sense the highly entertaining round up of the daily features a cast of real people and their real opinions as they round up the week's most talked about topics and newsworthy events whilst in conversation with one another in their workplace. From general news and current affairs to the latest in politics, sport and popular culture,
The "Common sense" a BBC format created by Studio Lambert, that unifies from North to South the Italians, is a format produced by Stand By Me along with Rai 3, stripped daily from Monday to Friday. Drawing from newspapers, radio, magazines and websites, Common Sense will tackle every topic that shouldn’t be talked about at dinner parties, and filter the news of the week into a funny, informative, insightful and entertaining half hour episode.
Different views, sometimes opposite, will be given a voice, unusual opinions sometimes trivial but often illuminating will be revealed. An anthropological survey that crosses Italy from North to South, takes place thanks to the most popular and known to the general public news reports. Common sense will allow people to say what they think to give the viewers a contemporary view of the culture of our country.
The deal for Common Sense with Stand by Me was negotiated by all3media international. Common Sense originally produced for BBC Two in the UK was also commissioned by Foxtel’s Lifestyle and Network Ten in Australia.
Endemol Italy scored more than 10 million viewers between Rai 1 and Canale 5
Canale 5 drama Rosy Abate won the Sunday night slot with 4.4 million viewers
Canale5 leader of pt slot of Saturday with Tu sì qui vales - 5
Head to head with Rai 1 and Canale 5 prime time's drama on Thursday night
Rai 1 drama Back Home recorded 5.7 million viewers on the 1th episode
- Rome - 21/11/2017 Endemol Italy scored more than 10 million viewers between Rai 1 and Canale 5: Pubcaster Rai aired a new drama meanwhile Mediased had Big Brother read more
- Rome - 20/11/2017 Canale 5 drama Rosy Abate won the Sunday night slot with 4.4 million viewers: The sequel of Antimafia Squad is leading the prime time slot with the second episode read more
- Milano - 19/11/2017 Canale5 leader of pt slot of Saturday with Tu sì qui vales - 5.5m viewers: Rai1 charity musical event Prodigi recorded 2.5m viewers read more
- Rome - 17/11/2017 Head to head with Rai 1 and Canale 5 prime time's drama on Thursday night: Both broadcast two good drama series one fantasy for Rai 1 and a family saga on Mediaset read more
- Rome - 15/11/2017 Rai 1 drama Back Home recorded 5.7 million viewers on the 1th episode: The series is produced by Casanova Multimedia and Rai Fiction read more
- Rome - 14/11/2017 Italy stunned as Sweden beat Azzurri and reachs World CUP: Rai 1 broadcast the live event with more than 14.000 million viewers tuned on the match read more
- Jerusalem - 21/11/2017 #INTV2018 returns with all-star lineup of Media visionaries for the 5th Edition: The forum will be held in March 12-13 in Jerusalem read more
- Cancun - 15/11/2017 Inter Medya's Money Monster Once Again at Fresh TV in Cancun: Reed Midem's Latin America Event MIPCANCUN began today read more
- Los Angeles - 08/11/2017 Sony Pictures Entertainment CEO Vinciquerra and Soledad O'Brian to keynote: Strong presence of International Executives at the upcoming event in Miami read more
- Istanbul - 30/10/2017 Inter Medya viaggia da est a ovest per esportare le serie turche: Dopo Discop Africa si riparte per Mipcancun read more
- Roma - 25/10/2017 Grande successo per MIA con 1800 partecipanti: Si è conclusa la 5 giorni che ha raccolto professionisti del cinema e della TV a Roma read more
- Roma - 24/10/2017 Serialità e gaming mai cosi vicini: Durante il panel "Creative Emotions " si è parlato dei rapporti molto stretti tra i due generi read more