Good debut for the 1th episode of Common Sense on Rai 3
Italian News | Rome | 12/09/2017
Senso Comune, the Italian version of Common Sense was launched on Monday, September by RAI 3 in access prime time, achieving a very good 5,6% market share and reaching over 1.300.000 viewers.
Common Sense the highly entertaining round up of the daily features a cast of real people and their real opinions as they round up the week's most talked about topics and newsworthy events whilst in conversation with one another in their workplace. From general news and current affairs to the latest in politics, sport and popular culture,
The "Common sense" a BBC format created by Studio Lambert, that unifies from North to South the Italians, is a format produced by Stand By Me along with Rai 3, stripped daily from Monday to Friday. Drawing from newspapers, radio, magazines and websites, Common Sense will tackle every topic that shouldn’t be talked about at dinner parties, and filter the news of the week into a funny, informative, insightful and entertaining half hour episode.
Different views, sometimes opposite, will be given a voice, unusual opinions sometimes trivial but often illuminating will be revealed. An anthropological survey that crosses Italy from North to South, takes place thanks to the most popular and known to the general public news reports. Common sense will allow people to say what they think to give the viewers a contemporary view of the culture of our country.
The deal for Common Sense with Stand by Me was negotiated by all3media international. Common Sense originally produced for BBC Two in the UK was also commissioned by Foxtel’s Lifestyle and Network Ten in Australia.
Rai1 rerun drama series Un passo dal cielo 3 won pt slot with 3m viewers
Good debut for Rai1 one woman show 1, 2, 3... Fiorella! that won pt slot with 3
Rai1 musical event Andrea Bocelli Show won pt slot with 3.9m viewers
Raicom launches season 2017/2018 of All Opera
Rai1 premiered drama series Provaci ancora prof 7! and won pt slot with 4
- Milano - 18/09/2017 Rai1 rerun drama series Un passo dal cielo 3 won pt slot with 3m viewers: Canale movie Benvenuti al Nord recorded 2.5m viewers read more
- Milano - 17/09/2017 Good debut for Rai1 one woman show 1, 2, 3... Fiorella! that won pt slot with 3.9m: Canale5 entertainment show Ciao Darwin 7 recorded 2.1m viewers read more
- Milano - 16/09/2017 Rai1 musical event Andrea Bocelli Show won pt slot with 3.9m viewers: RealTime cooking talent show Bake Off Italia recorded 945.000 viewers read more
- Milano - 15/09/2017 Rai1 premiered drama series Provaci ancora prof 7! and won pt slot with 4.2m viewers: SkyUno premiered talent show X-Factor with good results - over 1m viewers read more
- Rome - 15/09/2017 Raicom launches season 2017/2018 of All Opera: The offer includes the best Italian season read more
- Milano - 14/09/2017 Rai1 movie Torno indietro e cambio vita won pt slot with 3.3m viewers: Rai2 premiered new edition of adventure game Pechino Express that recorded 1.8m viewers read more
- Zagreb - 07/09/2017 Nem announces dates for 2018 and offers free badges for early bird: The Sixth edition will be held in Dubrovnik, Croatia from June 11-14 read more
- New York - 07/08/2017 2017 International Emmy Awards nominees for news & current affair revealed: First Ever Emmy Nomination for Israel’s i24NEWS and First Current Affairs Nomination for Sweden’s SVT read more
- Roma - 24/07/2017 Simona Ercolani riceve il premio al Giffoni per I ragazzi del Bambino Gesù: La serie ritornerà nel 2018 insieme alla pubblicazione del libro read more
- Roma - 19/07/2017 Ecco l'elenco completo del board e del comitato selezione di MIA: Ad essi il compito di scegliere i progetti che saranno presentati al'evento read more
- Roma - 18/07/2017 Presentata la 3a edizione di MIA-Mercato Internazionale Audiovisivo: La manifestazione si svolgerà a Roma dal 19 al 23 ottobre read more
- Budapest - 24/06/2017 Chiusa con successo l'edizione 2017 di Natpe Budapest: Ne abbiamo parlato con il presidente e CEO JP Bommel read more