K7 Media heat to Mexico, backed by Government funding
Format | Manchester | 11/09/2017
International media consultancy K7 Media has embarked on a government-backed trade mission to Mexico to explore several business opportunities in the creative industries.
The Manchester-based company visited Mexico City from 3-10 September having been awarded a European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) grant. The Department for International Trade (DIT), the government department charged with assisting UK businesses to export and grow into global markets, has assisted K7 Media with the mission.
The United Kingdom already exports over £5.03 billion to countries in Latin America.
Based in the Mexican capital for the duration of the visit, K7 Media’s Tom Burton and Ella Turner met television broadcasters, SVOD platforms and others to learn more about the territory and progress new business opportunities.
Almost 90% of K7 Media's clients are based outside the UK. In 2017 it broadened its global reach as a business with the opening of a new office base in the Netherlands. K7 Media continues to travel extensively and is scheduled to present at international media conferences in France and South Korea, having already appeared this year at events in India, Ukraine, Finland and the United States.
Keri Lewis Brown, Managing Director at K7 Media, said: “It is important for us as a business with a global client base to explore the potential for expansion into new territories.
“The creative industries in Latin America are booming. We recently launched a monthly Latin America report and, with a number of Spanish speakers among our researchers, it makes logical sense for us to look to build commercial relationships in that part of the world.”
Acting Regional Director, Department for International Trade North West, Paul Stowers, said: “Latin America presents a fantastic opportunity for K7 Media, and other companies. It’s great to see K7 Media exploring new markets with our support and I wish K7 Media every success with this and other international projects”
K7 Media offers bespoke research services to broadcasters, producers, distributors and advertisers across the world. It continues to expand its current range of client services, while maintaining the delivery of its indispensable media reports.
Strepitoso esordio per il nuovo game show di Canale 5 The Wall
The US version of The Final Four will premiere in January 2018
Keshet Sells quiz show Contact to Record TV Brasil
Global Agency signs deals for My Wife rules in Latam at Mipcancun
Italia 1 ha lanciato Giù in 60 secondi - Adrenalina ad alta quota
- Rome - 21/11/2017 Endemol Italy scored more than 10 million viewers between Rai 1 and Canale 5: Pubcaster Rai aired a new drama meanwhile Mediased had Big Brother read more
- Rome - 20/11/2017 Canale 5 drama Rosy Abate won the Sunday night slot with 4.4 million viewers: The sequel of Antimafia Squad is leading the prime time slot with the second episode read more
- Milano - 19/11/2017 Canale5 leader of pt slot of Saturday with Tu sì qui vales - 5.5m viewers: Rai1 charity musical event Prodigi recorded 2.5m viewers read more
- Rome - 17/11/2017 Head to head with Rai 1 and Canale 5 prime time's drama on Thursday night: Both broadcast two good drama series one fantasy for Rai 1 and a family saga on Mediaset read more
- Rome - 15/11/2017 Rai 1 drama Back Home recorded 5.7 million viewers on the 1th episode: The series is produced by Casanova Multimedia and Rai Fiction read more
- Rome - 14/11/2017 Italy stunned as Sweden beat Azzurri and reachs World CUP: Rai 1 broadcast the live event with more than 14.000 million viewers tuned on the match read more
- Jerusalem - 21/11/2017 #INTV2018 returns with all-star lineup of Media visionaries for the 5th Edition: The forum will be held in March 12-13 in Jerusalem read more
- Cancun - 15/11/2017 Inter Medya's Money Monster Once Again at Fresh TV in Cancun: Reed Midem's Latin America Event MIPCANCUN began today read more
- Los Angeles - 08/11/2017 Sony Pictures Entertainment CEO Vinciquerra and Soledad O'Brian to keynote: Strong presence of International Executives at the upcoming event in Miami read more
- Istanbul - 30/10/2017 Inter Medya viaggia da est a ovest per esportare le serie turche: Dopo Discop Africa si riparte per Mipcancun read more
- Roma - 25/10/2017 Grande successo per MIA con 1800 partecipanti: Si è conclusa la 5 giorni che ha raccolto professionisti del cinema e della TV a Roma read more
- Roma - 24/10/2017 Serialità e gaming mai cosi vicini: Durante il panel "Creative Emotions " si è parlato dei rapporti molto stretti tra i due generi read more