K7 Media heat to Mexico, backed by Government funding
Format | Manchester | 11/09/2017
International media consultancy K7 Media has embarked on a government-backed trade mission to Mexico to explore several business opportunities in the creative industries.
The Manchester-based company visited Mexico City from 3-10 September having been awarded a European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) grant. The Department for International Trade (DIT), the government department charged with assisting UK businesses to export and grow into global markets, has assisted K7 Media with the mission.
The United Kingdom already exports over £5.03 billion to countries in Latin America.
Based in the Mexican capital for the duration of the visit, K7 Media’s Tom Burton and Ella Turner met television broadcasters, SVOD platforms and others to learn more about the territory and progress new business opportunities.
Almost 90% of K7 Media's clients are based outside the UK. In 2017 it broadened its global reach as a business with the opening of a new office base in the Netherlands. K7 Media continues to travel extensively and is scheduled to present at international media conferences in France and South Korea, having already appeared this year at events in India, Ukraine, Finland and the United States.
Keri Lewis Brown, Managing Director at K7 Media, said: “It is important for us as a business with a global client base to explore the potential for expansion into new territories.
“The creative industries in Latin America are booming. We recently launched a monthly Latin America report and, with a number of Spanish speakers among our researchers, it makes logical sense for us to look to build commercial relationships in that part of the world.”
Acting Regional Director, Department for International Trade North West, Paul Stowers, said: “Latin America presents a fantastic opportunity for K7 Media, and other companies. It’s great to see K7 Media exploring new markets with our support and I wish K7 Media every success with this and other international projects”
K7 Media offers bespoke research services to broadcasters, producers, distributors and advertisers across the world. It continues to expand its current range of client services, while maintaining the delivery of its indispensable media reports.
Doppio appuntamento con Pechino Express-Verso il Sol Levante su Rai 2
La serie Handmade's Tale trionfa agli Emmy di NY
Sky Arte HD lancia Definizioni d'Autore ogni lunedì alle 21.10
Comedy Central’s Roast Battle set for UK Treatment
Torna il talent show X-Factor prodotto da Fremantle Media Italia
- Milano - 18/09/2017 Rai1 rerun drama series Un passo dal cielo 3 won pt slot with 3m viewers: Canale movie Benvenuti al Nord recorded 2.5m viewers read more
- Milano - 17/09/2017 Good debut for Rai1 one woman show 1, 2, 3... Fiorella! that won pt slot with 3.9m: Canale5 entertainment show Ciao Darwin 7 recorded 2.1m viewers read more
- Milano - 16/09/2017 Rai1 musical event Andrea Bocelli Show won pt slot with 3.9m viewers: RealTime cooking talent show Bake Off Italia recorded 945.000 viewers read more
- Milano - 15/09/2017 Rai1 premiered drama series Provaci ancora prof 7! and won pt slot with 4.2m viewers: SkyUno premiered talent show X-Factor with good results - over 1m viewers read more
- Rome - 15/09/2017 Raicom launches season 2017/2018 of All Opera: The offer includes the best Italian season read more
- Milano - 14/09/2017 Rai1 movie Torno indietro e cambio vita won pt slot with 3.3m viewers: Rai2 premiered new edition of adventure game Pechino Express that recorded 1.8m viewers read more
- Zagreb - 07/09/2017 Nem announces dates for 2018 and offers free badges for early bird: The Sixth edition will be held in Dubrovnik, Croatia from June 11-14 read more
- New York - 07/08/2017 2017 International Emmy Awards nominees for news & current affair revealed: First Ever Emmy Nomination for Israel’s i24NEWS and First Current Affairs Nomination for Sweden’s SVT read more
- Roma - 24/07/2017 Simona Ercolani riceve il premio al Giffoni per I ragazzi del Bambino Gesù: La serie ritornerà nel 2018 insieme alla pubblicazione del libro read more
- Roma - 19/07/2017 Ecco l'elenco completo del board e del comitato selezione di MIA: Ad essi il compito di scegliere i progetti che saranno presentati al'evento read more
- Roma - 18/07/2017 Presentata la 3a edizione di MIA-Mercato Internazionale Audiovisivo: La manifestazione si svolgerà a Roma dal 19 al 23 ottobre read more
- Budapest - 24/06/2017 Chiusa con successo l'edizione 2017 di Natpe Budapest: Ne abbiamo parlato con il presidente e CEO JP Bommel read more