Global Agency launches a new quiz show Cash or Splash at Mipcom
Format | Istanbul | 11/09/2017
Global Agency has today announced that they bring an original prime time quiz show to the international television market, Cash or Splash.
Cash or Splash is a fun quiz show where three contestants compete together as a team. The three contestants are given 1 million in cash at the beginning of the game. They need to try to protect their cash during the 7 question game, with a constant risk of being dropped into the freezing water traps set under the stage. They have a chance to leave the studio with the remaining cash in their hands if they make it through the final.
The format is already being broadcast on TRT in Turkey where it became very successful with huge ratings. The show is aired on weekly at prime – time slot and had 4 seasons, 80 episodes in total.
Izzet Pinto, CEO of Global Agency, said: “We’re thrilled to be bringing another exciting and funny competition to our market with Cash or Splash. The format has already proved itself in Turkey with its huge success both in television and also with the social media engagements. Cash or Splash is a very amusing and breath-taking format because the contestants are always at unease, not knowing when and if they will fall into the cold water. There is a lot of tension in it. We are eager to bring this show to audiences around the world.”
- Milano - 17/06/2018 Italia1 won pt slot with World Cup's match Croazia-Nigeria - 4m viewers: NOVE musical event Radio Italia Live - Il Concerto recorded 490.000 viewers read more
- Milano - 16/06/2018 Over 7m viewers for Canale5 with World Cup's match Spagna-Portogallo: Rai1 variety show Ora o Mai Più involved 3.7m viewers read more
- Milano - 15/06/2018 Game show Vuoi Scommettere? on Canale5 closed with 3.2m viewers: Rai1 rerun drama series Don Matteo recorded 2.9m viewers read more
- Milano - 14/06/2018 Rai1 movie Un matrimonio da favola won pt slot with almost 3m viewers: Rai2 premiered new factual Il Supplente that recorded 1.6m viewers read more
- Milano - 13/06/2018 Rai1 musical event WMA 2018 won pt slot with 3.7m viewers: The show is produced by F&P Group and Ballandi Multimedia read more
- Milano - 12/06/2018 Amici 17 on Canale5 closed with 4.8m viewers: The winner of the edition is the singer Irama. read more
- Dubrovnik - 06/06/2018 Agenda of the key media event in CEE region – NEM 2018: NEM's sixth edition, taking place in Dubrovnik from June 11 to 14 read more
- Los Angeles - 25/05/2018 NATPE Budapest Int'l Finds Increase In Buyers Attendance: JP Bommel president and ceo of Natpe commentes the positive trend read more
- Zagreb - 18/05/2018 Top-quality football is the biggest blockbuster: TV rights for football competitions and matches seem to be made out of gold read more
- Roma - 18/05/2018 Convegno Anart: A chi conviene la concorrenza fra le collecting? : A Roma lunedì 4 giugno dalle ore 10.00 alle ore 17.30 al MAXXI | Museo nazionale delle arti del XXI secolo read more
- Zagreb - 18/04/2018 NEM 2018: Advertising has never been more challenging!: The panel will be held during the market in Dubrovnik on the 11-14 of June read more
- Cannes - 13/04/2018 Reed MIDEM: Cannes events welcomed 10,000 Delegates: There were some 1,480 exhibiting companies and 3,600 buyers, including 1,000-plus for VOD, the event organizer revealed. read more