CJ E&M to unveil new formats in Cannes at MIPCOM
Format | Seoul | 01/09/2017
CJ E&M is gearing up to present a variety of new titles at this year’s MIPCOM, including the unscripted format The Line-Up, co-developed with ITV Studios.
The Line-Up is a game show that reinterprets the process of decoding people. In order to win, contestants must use their strong observation skills, high profiling accuracy and good instincts on ten mysterious subjects.
Kids in Power is a social-experiment co-developed with Gil Formats. The show sees parents delegate absolute authority to children for such matters as setting house rules, doing chores and managing money for a week. Other unscripted highlights from CJ E&M include Shadow Singer, a music entertainment format, and Leaving the Nest, a reality entertainment show.
On the scripted side, the company will be promoting Stranger, a legal thriller about a corrupt prosecution office; Live Up to Your Name, a comic fantasy medical series; Save Me, a webtoon-based crime thriller centered on a religious cult; and Black, a fantasy melodrama about a grim reaper who falls in love.
CJ E&M commented: “With continuous co-work and collaboration, we aim to bring new trends and stories providing fresh and proven format hits to our viewers across the world. From the achievements and know-hows from our ‘glocal’ hits such as reality entertainment Grandpas Over Flowers (a.k.a. Better Late Than Never) and music entertainment I Can See Your Voice, we are reaching beyond local and regional markets to create content that can appeal to and excite global viewers.”
Doppio appuntamento con Pechino Express-Verso il Sol Levante su Rai 2
La serie Handmade's Tale trionfa agli Emmy di NY
Sky Arte HD lancia Definizioni d'Autore ogni lunedì alle 21.10
Comedy Central’s Roast Battle set for UK Treatment
Torna il talent show X-Factor prodotto da Fremantle Media Italia
- Milano - 18/09/2017 Rai1 rerun drama series Un passo dal cielo 3 won pt slot with 3m viewers: Canale movie Benvenuti al Nord recorded 2.5m viewers read more
- Milano - 17/09/2017 Good debut for Rai1 one woman show 1, 2, 3... Fiorella! that won pt slot with 3.9m: Canale5 entertainment show Ciao Darwin 7 recorded 2.1m viewers read more
- Milano - 16/09/2017 Rai1 musical event Andrea Bocelli Show won pt slot with 3.9m viewers: RealTime cooking talent show Bake Off Italia recorded 945.000 viewers read more
- Milano - 15/09/2017 Rai1 premiered drama series Provaci ancora prof 7! and won pt slot with 4.2m viewers: SkyUno premiered talent show X-Factor with good results - over 1m viewers read more
- Rome - 15/09/2017 Raicom launches season 2017/2018 of All Opera: The offer includes the best Italian season read more
- Milano - 14/09/2017 Rai1 movie Torno indietro e cambio vita won pt slot with 3.3m viewers: Rai2 premiered new edition of adventure game Pechino Express that recorded 1.8m viewers read more
- Zagreb - 07/09/2017 Nem announces dates for 2018 and offers free badges for early bird: The Sixth edition will be held in Dubrovnik, Croatia from June 11-14 read more
- New York - 07/08/2017 2017 International Emmy Awards nominees for news & current affair revealed: First Ever Emmy Nomination for Israel’s i24NEWS and First Current Affairs Nomination for Sweden’s SVT read more
- Roma - 24/07/2017 Simona Ercolani riceve il premio al Giffoni per I ragazzi del Bambino Gesù: La serie ritornerà nel 2018 insieme alla pubblicazione del libro read more
- Roma - 19/07/2017 Ecco l'elenco completo del board e del comitato selezione di MIA: Ad essi il compito di scegliere i progetti che saranno presentati al'evento read more
- Roma - 18/07/2017 Presentata la 3a edizione di MIA-Mercato Internazionale Audiovisivo: La manifestazione si svolgerà a Roma dal 19 al 23 ottobre read more
- Budapest - 24/06/2017 Chiusa con successo l'edizione 2017 di Natpe Budapest: Ne abbiamo parlato con il presidente e CEO JP Bommel read more