Armoza’s Final Four lands in the U.K.
Format | UK | 07/09/2017
The prime-time singing competition The Final Four has been acquired by CPL Productions in the U.K. from Armoza Formats.
In The Final Four, top music judges select four finalists in the first episode. The show has also secured local adaptations on FOX in the U.S. and CTC in Russia. Since launching at MIPTV, it has additionally been snapped in such territories as France, Spain, Italy and Denmark.
Murray Boland, the creative director at CPL Productions, commented: “We are delighted to have the rights to The Final Four in the U.K. It is rare to find a singing show that feels genuinely different, and this format really does.”
Avi Armoza, the CEO of Armoza Formats, added: “The Final Four has demonstrated the strength of its concept as only a few months after its launch, the format is making its way to key territories such as the U.K. We are delighted to witness the great appetite that exists in the market for a fresh and innovative prime-time singing competition and look forward to working with CPL Productions on the British adaptation.”
Doppio appuntamento con Pechino Express-Verso il Sol Levante su Rai 2
La serie Handmade's Tale trionfa agli Emmy di NY
Sky Arte HD lancia Definizioni d'Autore ogni lunedì alle 21.10
Comedy Central’s Roast Battle set for UK Treatment
Torna il talent show X-Factor prodotto da Fremantle Media Italia
- Milano - 18/09/2017 Rai1 rerun drama series Un passo dal cielo 3 won pt slot with 3m viewers: Canale movie Benvenuti al Nord recorded 2.5m viewers read more
- Milano - 17/09/2017 Good debut for Rai1 one woman show 1, 2, 3... Fiorella! that won pt slot with 3.9m: Canale5 entertainment show Ciao Darwin 7 recorded 2.1m viewers read more
- Milano - 16/09/2017 Rai1 musical event Andrea Bocelli Show won pt slot with 3.9m viewers: RealTime cooking talent show Bake Off Italia recorded 945.000 viewers read more
- Milano - 15/09/2017 Rai1 premiered drama series Provaci ancora prof 7! and won pt slot with 4.2m viewers: SkyUno premiered talent show X-Factor with good results - over 1m viewers read more
- Rome - 15/09/2017 Raicom launches season 2017/2018 of All Opera: The offer includes the best Italian season read more
- Milano - 14/09/2017 Rai1 movie Torno indietro e cambio vita won pt slot with 3.3m viewers: Rai2 premiered new edition of adventure game Pechino Express that recorded 1.8m viewers read more
- Zagreb - 07/09/2017 Nem announces dates for 2018 and offers free badges for early bird: The Sixth edition will be held in Dubrovnik, Croatia from June 11-14 read more
- New York - 07/08/2017 2017 International Emmy Awards nominees for news & current affair revealed: First Ever Emmy Nomination for Israel’s i24NEWS and First Current Affairs Nomination for Sweden’s SVT read more
- Roma - 24/07/2017 Simona Ercolani riceve il premio al Giffoni per I ragazzi del Bambino Gesù: La serie ritornerà nel 2018 insieme alla pubblicazione del libro read more
- Roma - 19/07/2017 Ecco l'elenco completo del board e del comitato selezione di MIA: Ad essi il compito di scegliere i progetti che saranno presentati al'evento read more
- Roma - 18/07/2017 Presentata la 3a edizione di MIA-Mercato Internazionale Audiovisivo: La manifestazione si svolgerà a Roma dal 19 al 23 ottobre read more
- Budapest - 24/06/2017 Chiusa con successo l'edizione 2017 di Natpe Budapest: Ne abbiamo parlato con il presidente e CEO JP Bommel read more