Nem announces dates for 2018 and offers free badges for early bird
Tv Events | Zagreb | 07/09/2017
New Europe Market, an annual conference that brings together leading specialists from the TV industry, has revealed the dates for 2018. The sixth edition of NEM will be held in Dubrovnik, Croatia, from June 11-14.
NEM 2017 featured seven theme panels about current and forthcoming industry trends and six inspiring presentations held by Nielsen, Akamai Technologies, Julius Film, Eutelsat, Viacom International Media Networks and Aspera, an IBM company. Panels and presentations were accompanied by numerous dynamic networking events and two exclusive evening parties presented by FOX Networks Group and Eutelsat. The special guest of NEM 2017 was Hollywood actor Michael Weatherly, the star of Bull, who opened the first day of NEM with many anecdotes from his professional and personal life. The sunset Q&A session with Mr. Weatherly took place on a beautiful Dubrovnik Palace Hotel rooftop terrace and was followed by the relaxing Pickbox Welcome Drink.
More than 800 participants and 350 companies annually recognize NEM as a unique place for creating new business deals, exchanging fresh ideas and establishing various collaborations. Although NEM 2017 is considered to be arguably the best in the event's history to date, the event will continue to grow, introduce new business opportunities, attract business professionals, managers, board members from different parts of the world and will maintain the authentic Mediterranean atmosphere.
Being also a market, the aim of NEM is to promote the potential and business opportunities of the region, as well as gather the most important companies of Central and Eastern Europe.
For those who plan to book super early, NEM offers a special opportunity to secure a badge for free. If you purchase one badge, you can get the second one with no extra cost. Upon registration on NEM's website, all future participants can get their badges in two clicks. Hurry, or otherwise they'll be all gone soon!
- Milano - 17/06/2018 Italia1 won pt slot with World Cup's match Croazia-Nigeria - 4m viewers: NOVE musical event Radio Italia Live - Il Concerto recorded 490.000 viewers read more
- Milano - 16/06/2018 Over 7m viewers for Canale5 with World Cup's match Spagna-Portogallo: Rai1 variety show Ora o Mai Più involved 3.7m viewers read more
- Milano - 15/06/2018 Game show Vuoi Scommettere? on Canale5 closed with 3.2m viewers: Rai1 rerun drama series Don Matteo recorded 2.9m viewers read more
- Milano - 14/06/2018 Rai1 movie Un matrimonio da favola won pt slot with almost 3m viewers: Rai2 premiered new factual Il Supplente that recorded 1.6m viewers read more
- Milano - 13/06/2018 Rai1 musical event WMA 2018 won pt slot with 3.7m viewers: The show is produced by F&P Group and Ballandi Multimedia read more
- Milano - 12/06/2018 Amici 17 on Canale5 closed with 4.8m viewers: The winner of the edition is the singer Irama. read more
- Dubrovnik - 06/06/2018 Agenda of the key media event in CEE region – NEM 2018: NEM's sixth edition, taking place in Dubrovnik from June 11 to 14 read more
- Los Angeles - 25/05/2018 NATPE Budapest Int'l Finds Increase In Buyers Attendance: JP Bommel president and ceo of Natpe commentes the positive trend read more
- Zagreb - 18/05/2018 Top-quality football is the biggest blockbuster: TV rights for football competitions and matches seem to be made out of gold read more
- Roma - 18/05/2018 Convegno Anart: A chi conviene la concorrenza fra le collecting? : A Roma lunedì 4 giugno dalle ore 10.00 alle ore 17.30 al MAXXI | Museo nazionale delle arti del XXI secolo read more
- Zagreb - 18/04/2018 NEM 2018: Advertising has never been more challenging!: The panel will be held during the market in Dubrovnik on the 11-14 of June read more
- Cannes - 13/04/2018 Reed MIDEM: Cannes events welcomed 10,000 Delegates: There were some 1,480 exhibiting companies and 3,600 buyers, including 1,000-plus for VOD, the event organizer revealed. read more