Nem announces dates for 2018 and offers free badges for early bird
Tv Events | Zagreb | 07/09/2017
New Europe Market, an annual conference that brings together leading specialists from the TV industry, has revealed the dates for 2018. The sixth edition of NEM will be held in Dubrovnik, Croatia, from June 11-14.
NEM 2017 featured seven theme panels about current and forthcoming industry trends and six inspiring presentations held by Nielsen, Akamai Technologies, Julius Film, Eutelsat, Viacom International Media Networks and Aspera, an IBM company. Panels and presentations were accompanied by numerous dynamic networking events and two exclusive evening parties presented by FOX Networks Group and Eutelsat. The special guest of NEM 2017 was Hollywood actor Michael Weatherly, the star of Bull, who opened the first day of NEM with many anecdotes from his professional and personal life. The sunset Q&A session with Mr. Weatherly took place on a beautiful Dubrovnik Palace Hotel rooftop terrace and was followed by the relaxing Pickbox Welcome Drink.
More than 800 participants and 350 companies annually recognize NEM as a unique place for creating new business deals, exchanging fresh ideas and establishing various collaborations. Although NEM 2017 is considered to be arguably the best in the event's history to date, the event will continue to grow, introduce new business opportunities, attract business professionals, managers, board members from different parts of the world and will maintain the authentic Mediterranean atmosphere.
Being also a market, the aim of NEM is to promote the potential and business opportunities of the region, as well as gather the most important companies of Central and Eastern Europe.
For those who plan to book super early, NEM offers a special opportunity to secure a badge for free. If you purchase one badge, you can get the second one with no extra cost. Upon registration on NEM's website, all future participants can get their badges in two clicks. Hurry, or otherwise they'll be all gone soon!
Massive response to "in developments call for entries" in Cannes
Natpe review by Sara Alessi @Worldescreen
All'Eden Hotel sono stati presentati i vincitori del Breakthrough
Si apre il #NATPE 2018 a Miami con una fitta agenda di appuntamenti
MIPTV announces its first keynote of 2018 - BuzzFeed’s Head of Development Matthew Henick
- Rome - 16/02/2018 Rai 1 comedy series Don Matteo 11 won the slot with 6.6 million viewers: The pubcaster keep being the leader of the prime time schedule read more
- Bologna - 15/02/2018 Unforgettable producer Bibi Ballandi passed away today : He was the king of entertainment, working hard with the most important artists read more
- Rome - 14/02/2018 Big debut for Rai 1 mini-series Fabrizio De Andrè - Principe Libero: The biopic focused on the real life of the celeb Italian singer read more
- Rome - 13/02/2018 Commissario Moltalbano is a super brand on Rai 1 with 11million viewers: The new episode scored an incredible result read more
- Rome - 12/02/2018 Sunday night dominated by Talk shows: The TV offers includes reportages, interviews read more
- Milano - 11/02/2018 Sanremo Music Festival 2018 closed on Rai1 with 12.125.000 viewers: The show is hosted by Claudio Baglioni, Michelle Hunziker and Pierfrancesco Favino. read more
- Paris - 31/01/2018 Massive response to "in developments call for entries" in Cannes: Two days of drama creative forum to be held in 10-11 April read more
- Miami - 21/01/2018 Natpe review by Sara Alessi @Worldescreen: The 2018 edition of NATPE in Miami was a success according to JP Bommel read more
- Miami - 16/01/2018 Si apre il #NATPE 2018 a Miami con una fitta agenda di appuntamenti: Oggi inizia ufficialmente il mercato con la presentazione da parte di JP Bommel read more
- Miami - 16/01/2018 All'Eden Hotel sono stati presentati i vincitori del Breakthrough : Un lunch evento per premiare I format piu' innovativi read more
- Paris - 11/01/2018 MIPTV announces its first keynote of 2018 - BuzzFeed’s Head of Development Matthew Henick: The leading global television and digital content market, MIPTV takes place in Cannes, France from April 9-12, 2018 read more
- Singapore - 05/12/2017 Asia TV Forum in Singapore closed with deals worth 289 million : The 18th event was a success with 5498 delegates from all over the world read more