Nem announces dates for 2018 and offers free badges for early bird
Tv Events | Zagreb | 07/09/2017
New Europe Market, an annual conference that brings together leading specialists from the TV industry, has revealed the dates for 2018. The sixth edition of NEM will be held in Dubrovnik, Croatia, from June 11-14.
NEM 2017 featured seven theme panels about current and forthcoming industry trends and six inspiring presentations held by Nielsen, Akamai Technologies, Julius Film, Eutelsat, Viacom International Media Networks and Aspera, an IBM company. Panels and presentations were accompanied by numerous dynamic networking events and two exclusive evening parties presented by FOX Networks Group and Eutelsat. The special guest of NEM 2017 was Hollywood actor Michael Weatherly, the star of Bull, who opened the first day of NEM with many anecdotes from his professional and personal life. The sunset Q&A session with Mr. Weatherly took place on a beautiful Dubrovnik Palace Hotel rooftop terrace and was followed by the relaxing Pickbox Welcome Drink.
More than 800 participants and 350 companies annually recognize NEM as a unique place for creating new business deals, exchanging fresh ideas and establishing various collaborations. Although NEM 2017 is considered to be arguably the best in the event's history to date, the event will continue to grow, introduce new business opportunities, attract business professionals, managers, board members from different parts of the world and will maintain the authentic Mediterranean atmosphere.
Being also a market, the aim of NEM is to promote the potential and business opportunities of the region, as well as gather the most important companies of Central and Eastern Europe.
For those who plan to book super early, NEM offers a special opportunity to secure a badge for free. If you purchase one badge, you can get the second one with no extra cost. Upon registration on NEM's website, all future participants can get their badges in two clicks. Hurry, or otherwise they'll be all gone soon!
#INTV2018 returns with all-star lineup of Media visionaries for the 5th Edition
Inter Medya's Money Monster Once Again at Fresh TV in Cancun
Sony Pictures Entertainment CEO Vinciquerra and Soledad O'Brian to keynote
Inter Medya viaggia da est a ovest per esportare le serie turche
Global barriers tumble as companies embrave change
- Rome - 21/11/2017 Endemol Italy scored more than 10 million viewers between Rai 1 and Canale 5: Pubcaster Rai aired a new drama meanwhile Mediased had Big Brother read more
- Rome - 20/11/2017 Canale 5 drama Rosy Abate won the Sunday night slot with 4.4 million viewers: The sequel of Antimafia Squad is leading the prime time slot with the second episode read more
- Milano - 19/11/2017 Canale5 leader of pt slot of Saturday with Tu sì qui vales - 5.5m viewers: Rai1 charity musical event Prodigi recorded 2.5m viewers read more
- Rome - 17/11/2017 Head to head with Rai 1 and Canale 5 prime time's drama on Thursday night: Both broadcast two good drama series one fantasy for Rai 1 and a family saga on Mediaset read more
- Rome - 15/11/2017 Rai 1 drama Back Home recorded 5.7 million viewers on the 1th episode: The series is produced by Casanova Multimedia and Rai Fiction read more
- Rome - 14/11/2017 Italy stunned as Sweden beat Azzurri and reachs World CUP: Rai 1 broadcast the live event with more than 14.000 million viewers tuned on the match read more
- Jerusalem - 21/11/2017 #INTV2018 returns with all-star lineup of Media visionaries for the 5th Edition: The forum will be held in March 12-13 in Jerusalem read more
- Cancun - 15/11/2017 Inter Medya's Money Monster Once Again at Fresh TV in Cancun: Reed Midem's Latin America Event MIPCANCUN began today read more
- Los Angeles - 08/11/2017 Sony Pictures Entertainment CEO Vinciquerra and Soledad O'Brian to keynote: Strong presence of International Executives at the upcoming event in Miami read more
- Istanbul - 30/10/2017 Inter Medya viaggia da est a ovest per esportare le serie turche: Dopo Discop Africa si riparte per Mipcancun read more
- Roma - 25/10/2017 Grande successo per MIA con 1800 partecipanti: Si è conclusa la 5 giorni che ha raccolto professionisti del cinema e della TV a Roma read more
- Roma - 24/10/2017 Serialità e gaming mai cosi vicini: Durante il panel "Creative Emotions " si è parlato dei rapporti molto stretti tra i due generi read more