Brave And Beautiful continues to prosper worldwide
Scripted Format | Stockholm | 16/08/2017
Brave and Beautiful, the Turkish drama series from Ay Yapim, continues to attract international buyers with a host of new deals closed by distributor Eccho Rights.
The series, starring Kivanc Tatlıtuğ and Tuba Büyüküstün in the lead roles, has been picked as the flagship drama title for the launch of the brand new Canal Uno in Colombia, rolling out this week.
The title also debuts in prime time this week on Wapa TV in Puerto Rico. Staying in Latin America, Telefuturo in Paraguay have also picked up the series. The latest round of deals is completed in Bulgaria where bTV will be welcoming Brave And Beautiful as its newest top Turkish Drama acquisition.
“We have already secured 20 sales for Brave And Beautiful with more in the final stages of negotiation,” says Fredrik af Malmborg, Managing Director at Eccho Rights. “The star names and reputation of producers Ay Yapim are viewed as a guarantee of success for buyers who need top series for their schedules.”
Brave And Beautiful is a romance set against a deep, historical family feud that calls in to question Cesur’s (Tatlıtuğ) motives when he appears as a heroic stranger to save Sühan (Büyüküstün) when her life is in danger.
- Rome - 21/06/2018 Iran-Spain football match achieved more than 5 million viewers on Italia 1: Period drama Love and Sacrifice recorded 1.5 million viewers on Canale 5 read more
- Rome - 20/06/2018 Period drama series Love and Sacrifice 2 on air tonight by Canale 5: The ready-made is distributed by Mediaset Distribution read more
- Milano - 19/06/2018 Canale5 won pt slot with football match of WC2018 Tunisia-Inghilterra - 6.2m viewers: Rai1 premiered new season of family drama Tutto può succedere that recorded 3.2m viewers read more
- Milano - 17/06/2018 Italia1 won pt slot with World Cup's match Croazia-Nigeria - 4m viewers: NOVE musical event Radio Italia Live - Il Concerto recorded 490.000 viewers read more
- Milano - 16/06/2018 Over 7m viewers for Canale5 with World Cup's match Spagna-Portogallo: Rai1 variety show Ora o Mai Più involved 3.7m viewers read more
- Milano - 15/06/2018 Game show Vuoi Scommettere? on Canale5 closed with 3.2m viewers: Rai1 rerun drama series Don Matteo recorded 2.9m viewers read more
- Zagreb - 21/06/2018 Nem 2018 broke previous records with the hightest attendance so fare: The event has been a success with new business opportunities read more
- Los Angeles - 21/06/2018 Manuela Caputi is one of the judge at the Pitch & Play live event in Budapest: CEETV and NATPE are proud to announce the three finalists for the third edition read more
- Montecarlo - 20/06/2018 Announced the winner of the 58th festival de Television de Monte-Carlo: The big event held in Jund 15-19 in the South of France read more
- Giffoni - 20/06/2018 Giffoni Experience si accorda con Topolino per la 48 edizione del festival: Ruolo culturale con l'obiettivo di raccontare la manifestazione read more
- Roma - 19/06/2018 Annunciati i vincitori del concorso ProFormat da Anart, Siae, Unisob: La proclamazione attesa per il 26 giungo nella suggestiva cornice di Napoli read more
- Dubrovnik - 06/06/2018 Agenda of the key media event in CEE region – NEM 2018: NEM's sixth edition, taking place in Dubrovnik from June 11 to 14 read more