Harlots renewed for a second season by Hulu
Scripted Format | Australia | 28/07/2017
The drama Harlots, set against the backdrop of 18th century Georgian London, has been renewed for a second season by Hulu, and the series has landed new broadcast deals in Australia and New Zealand.
Inspired by the stories of real women, Harlots follows the Wells family, led by matriarch Margaret (Samantha Morton), who struggles to reconcile her roles as mother and brothel owner. In a new round of deals secured by ITV Studios Global Entertainment (ITVS GE), the period drama has been picked up in Australia by SBS for its SBS Viceland and On Demand channels, and by Lightbox in New Zealand.
ITVS GE also licensed Spin and Beautiful Loser to SBS. Fearless has been sold to ABC in Australia, which has also acquired Prime Suspect: Tennison and Poldark.
Elsewhere in Australia, NBCU scooped up Vera season seven for 13th Street and FIC took Aquarius for FX, while a deal has been secured with BBC Worldwide Australia for Victoria, The Moorside and Mum to air on BBC First.
In New Zealand, Lightbox scored the rights to a number of other shows, including the territory premiere of Loch Ness, Angelby, Jordskott season two and Mum season two, and second windows for Aber Bergan, Lost in Austin and Midwinter of the Spirit. TVNZ also signed up for the territory premiere of Prime Suspect: Tennison, as well as Victoria and Cold Feet. SKY went for a drama package that includes Vera, Dr. Blake, Endeavour and Shetland for its Vibe channel. Also, Little Boy Blue, Aber Bergan and Tina and Bobby were sold to Rialto.
In Japan, NHK will be airing Victoria, while IMAGICA TV acquired Prime Suspect: Tennison and Dr. Blake to air as part of the ITV Collection slot.
La nuova serie di Talpa Media Meisje van Plezier su RTL4
Kuraka, the first-ever 4k Asian World Premiere Tv Screening at Mipcom 2017
Servant of the People and The In-Laws renewed in Ukraine for new season
Eccho Rights brings award-nominated Turkish Drama to Malaysia
Brave And Beautiful continues to prosper worldwide
- Milano - 18/09/2017 Rai1 rerun drama series Un passo dal cielo 3 won pt slot with 3m viewers: Canale movie Benvenuti al Nord recorded 2.5m viewers read more
- Milano - 17/09/2017 Good debut for Rai1 one woman show 1, 2, 3... Fiorella! that won pt slot with 3.9m: Canale5 entertainment show Ciao Darwin 7 recorded 2.1m viewers read more
- Milano - 16/09/2017 Rai1 musical event Andrea Bocelli Show won pt slot with 3.9m viewers: RealTime cooking talent show Bake Off Italia recorded 945.000 viewers read more
- Milano - 15/09/2017 Rai1 premiered drama series Provaci ancora prof 7! and won pt slot with 4.2m viewers: SkyUno premiered talent show X-Factor with good results - over 1m viewers read more
- Rome - 15/09/2017 Raicom launches season 2017/2018 of All Opera: The offer includes the best Italian season read more
- Milano - 14/09/2017 Rai1 movie Torno indietro e cambio vita won pt slot with 3.3m viewers: Rai2 premiered new edition of adventure game Pechino Express that recorded 1.8m viewers read more
- Zagreb - 07/09/2017 Nem announces dates for 2018 and offers free badges for early bird: The Sixth edition will be held in Dubrovnik, Croatia from June 11-14 read more
- New York - 07/08/2017 2017 International Emmy Awards nominees for news & current affair revealed: First Ever Emmy Nomination for Israel’s i24NEWS and First Current Affairs Nomination for Sweden’s SVT read more
- Roma - 24/07/2017 Simona Ercolani riceve il premio al Giffoni per I ragazzi del Bambino Gesù: La serie ritornerà nel 2018 insieme alla pubblicazione del libro read more
- Roma - 19/07/2017 Ecco l'elenco completo del board e del comitato selezione di MIA: Ad essi il compito di scegliere i progetti che saranno presentati al'evento read more
- Roma - 18/07/2017 Presentata la 3a edizione di MIA-Mercato Internazionale Audiovisivo: La manifestazione si svolgerà a Roma dal 19 al 23 ottobre read more
- Budapest - 24/06/2017 Chiusa con successo l'edizione 2017 di Natpe Budapest: Ne abbiamo parlato con il presidente e CEO JP Bommel read more