Turkish series HAYAT is overtaking India
Scripted Format | Istanbul | 11/07/2017
Sold internationally by Inter Medya, one of Turkey’s most established distribution companies, HAYAT a dramedy portraying the passionate love between a young woman filled with joy and energy named Hayat and a handsome and perfectionist businessman called Murat, has gained great attention from viewers all over India. In fact, Nisha, a blogger and strong contributor on Turkish TV series, recently announced that both the series and its actors have become extremely popular on YouTube and other social media platforms.
Though the series has not yet been officially broadcast, over 20 million viewers have been tracking HAYAT through subtitled and dubbed clips on YouTube and Facebook. Fans have even asked Bollywood production companies to create an Indian adaptation of the series.
The popularity of HAYAT certainly stems from the powerful and harmonious relationship between the series’ characters, their attractive personalities and good looks as well as the close resemblance between the Turkish and Indian cultures. HAYAT is not only popular among younger crowds but pleases a wide audience between the ages of 7 and 80.
In recent years, Indian viewers have been complaining that Indian series are too long and monotonous. They have started to lose interest in local productions and turned to Turkish content. Not only do they get to watch new characters, they also get to experience Turkey and its various lifestyles.
As expected, HAYAT has already attracted a huge number of viewers, which will only increase once the series is launched. Its success will certainly open up a brand new market for Turkish television content in the near future.
La nuova serie di Talpa Media Meisje van Plezier su RTL4
Kuraka, the first-ever 4k Asian World Premiere Tv Screening at Mipcom 2017
Servant of the People and The In-Laws renewed in Ukraine for new season
Eccho Rights brings award-nominated Turkish Drama to Malaysia
Brave And Beautiful continues to prosper worldwide
- Milano - 18/09/2017 Rai1 rerun drama series Un passo dal cielo 3 won pt slot with 3m viewers: Canale movie Benvenuti al Nord recorded 2.5m viewers read more
- Milano - 17/09/2017 Good debut for Rai1 one woman show 1, 2, 3... Fiorella! that won pt slot with 3.9m: Canale5 entertainment show Ciao Darwin 7 recorded 2.1m viewers read more
- Milano - 16/09/2017 Rai1 musical event Andrea Bocelli Show won pt slot with 3.9m viewers: RealTime cooking talent show Bake Off Italia recorded 945.000 viewers read more
- Milano - 15/09/2017 Rai1 premiered drama series Provaci ancora prof 7! and won pt slot with 4.2m viewers: SkyUno premiered talent show X-Factor with good results - over 1m viewers read more
- Rome - 15/09/2017 Raicom launches season 2017/2018 of All Opera: The offer includes the best Italian season read more
- Milano - 14/09/2017 Rai1 movie Torno indietro e cambio vita won pt slot with 3.3m viewers: Rai2 premiered new edition of adventure game Pechino Express that recorded 1.8m viewers read more
- Zagreb - 07/09/2017 Nem announces dates for 2018 and offers free badges for early bird: The Sixth edition will be held in Dubrovnik, Croatia from June 11-14 read more
- New York - 07/08/2017 2017 International Emmy Awards nominees for news & current affair revealed: First Ever Emmy Nomination for Israel’s i24NEWS and First Current Affairs Nomination for Sweden’s SVT read more
- Roma - 24/07/2017 Simona Ercolani riceve il premio al Giffoni per I ragazzi del Bambino Gesù: La serie ritornerà nel 2018 insieme alla pubblicazione del libro read more
- Roma - 19/07/2017 Ecco l'elenco completo del board e del comitato selezione di MIA: Ad essi il compito di scegliere i progetti che saranno presentati al'evento read more
- Roma - 18/07/2017 Presentata la 3a edizione di MIA-Mercato Internazionale Audiovisivo: La manifestazione si svolgerà a Roma dal 19 al 23 ottobre read more
- Budapest - 24/06/2017 Chiusa con successo l'edizione 2017 di Natpe Budapest: Ne abbiamo parlato con il presidente e CEO JP Bommel read more