CEETV and NATPE announce finalists for the 2nd edition of PITCH & PLAY LIVE
Tv Events | Budapest | 23/06/2017
CEETV and NATPE are proud to announce the three finalists for the second edition of format pitching event PITCH & PLAY LIVE which looks for the best new format in the CEE region.
The three finalists were selected among 11 formats from 7 countries following the vote of a selection committee which included Samantha Ferguson, Format Sales Executive at Banijay Rights; Jonathan Tuovinen, Head of International for Rabbit Films; Elwin de Groot, Senior Creative Director in Armoza Formats' Development Department; Georgi R. Chakarov, CEO at CEETV, TVBIZZ Group and Dann Novak, Programming Producer, NATPE.
Each format was evaluated based on three criteria: originality (how original is the idea for the format), universality (does the format idea show flexibility for changes and development) and internationality (does the format have the potential to be sold internationally). The selection committee members reviewed each of the ten selected formats and voted in all three criteria with scores from 1 to 5. The final ranking was determined from the accumulated sum of all scores of the five selection committee members.
And so, the three finalists are: Start Up Slovenia (POP TV, Slovenia) - a format looking for the best new locally developed product by young entrepreneurs; SuperYou! (NTV, Russia) - a show looking for the most talented little singers without parents; and The Land is Singing (STV1, Nunez NFE, Slovakia) - a talent format looking for folklore talents.
The 3 finalist formats will be presented live by their creators in Budapest during the PITCH & PLAY LIVE session on Wednesday, June 21. The jury, consisting of Levina Negi, VP, Global Acquisitions & Development, FremantleMedia; Peter Kolosi, Deputy CEO, Director of Programming, RTL Hungary and Bence Trunko, Chief Creative Officer, Paprika Latino Studios, will review the top 3 finalists and vote for one winner of the competition that will be announced in front of the NATPE Budapest attendees.
Here is the full ranking following the vote of the selection committee:
Start Up Slovenia - 57 points
SuperYou! - 53 points
The Land is Singing - 52 points
Psychics vs Detectives - 51 points
Secret for a Million - 45 points
The Dowry Call - 43 points
Dirty Dancing - 42 points
Love Survivors - 41 points
The Big Rock Break - 41 points
Everybody Dance! - 41 points
Summer Flirt - 34 points
#INTV2018 returns with all-star lineup of Media visionaries for the 5th Edition
Inter Medya's Money Monster Once Again at Fresh TV in Cancun
Sony Pictures Entertainment CEO Vinciquerra and Soledad O'Brian to keynote
Inter Medya viaggia da est a ovest per esportare le serie turche
Global barriers tumble as companies embrave change
- Rome - 21/11/2017 Endemol Italy scored more than 10 million viewers between Rai 1 and Canale 5: Pubcaster Rai aired a new drama meanwhile Mediased had Big Brother read more
- Rome - 20/11/2017 Canale 5 drama Rosy Abate won the Sunday night slot with 4.4 million viewers: The sequel of Antimafia Squad is leading the prime time slot with the second episode read more
- Milano - 19/11/2017 Canale5 leader of pt slot of Saturday with Tu sì qui vales - 5.5m viewers: Rai1 charity musical event Prodigi recorded 2.5m viewers read more
- Rome - 17/11/2017 Head to head with Rai 1 and Canale 5 prime time's drama on Thursday night: Both broadcast two good drama series one fantasy for Rai 1 and a family saga on Mediaset read more
- Rome - 15/11/2017 Rai 1 drama Back Home recorded 5.7 million viewers on the 1th episode: The series is produced by Casanova Multimedia and Rai Fiction read more
- Rome - 14/11/2017 Italy stunned as Sweden beat Azzurri and reachs World CUP: Rai 1 broadcast the live event with more than 14.000 million viewers tuned on the match read more
- Jerusalem - 21/11/2017 #INTV2018 returns with all-star lineup of Media visionaries for the 5th Edition: The forum will be held in March 12-13 in Jerusalem read more
- Cancun - 15/11/2017 Inter Medya's Money Monster Once Again at Fresh TV in Cancun: Reed Midem's Latin America Event MIPCANCUN began today read more
- Los Angeles - 08/11/2017 Sony Pictures Entertainment CEO Vinciquerra and Soledad O'Brian to keynote: Strong presence of International Executives at the upcoming event in Miami read more
- Istanbul - 30/10/2017 Inter Medya viaggia da est a ovest per esportare le serie turche: Dopo Discop Africa si riparte per Mipcancun read more
- Roma - 25/10/2017 Grande successo per MIA con 1800 partecipanti: Si è conclusa la 5 giorni che ha raccolto professionisti del cinema e della TV a Roma read more
- Roma - 24/10/2017 Serialità e gaming mai cosi vicini: Durante il panel "Creative Emotions " si è parlato dei rapporti molto stretti tra i due generi read more