Insider enjoys strong Latin American start
Scripted Format | Stockholm | 04/07/2017
Insider (Icerde), the Turkish Drama from producers Ay Yapim, has debuted with stunning results on Mega in Chile.
The series went on air of Tuesday last week, scoring 19,5% rating for the first episode, with audience share at over 30%.
“The international success of Insider is no surprise,” says Barbora Susterova, head of Latin America at distributor Eccho Rights. “Ay Yapim is a production house that is highly respected throughout the world, and the actors have become household names, particularly in South America.”
Mega was the first channel to bring Turkish Drama to Latin America, and has enjoyed a string of ratings hits over the past few years, with various viewing records broken by series such as Ezel, Karadayi, Fatmagul and Medcezir.
“At Mega, we are so excited to have Insider on air. Our fans have waited a long time for this as they follow closely all the new series from Turkey. The audience numbers for the first episodes reflect this excitement,” says Juan Ignacio Vicente, Director of Content and International Business at Mega.
In Turkey, Insider finished its original run on Show TV two weeks ago, concluding a sensational run. Over the course of the season the series scored an average rating of 9% and a share of over 20% in a keenly contested Monday evening slot. Online, the first episode of Insider is the most watched episode of any Turkish Drama on Youtube, with 11,5 million views.
Insider is the story of two brothers separated as young children, who grow up to be moles acting on opposite sides of the law, each trying to catch the other before their personal lives catch up with them.
Endless Love takes an Emmy Home to Turkey at the Emmy Awards in NY
Sky Arte HD presenta il film documentario Rodin-Divino Inferno
Eccho Rights signs up Star India’s latest drama
Canale 5 leader assoluto con la prima puntata di Rosy Abate
Inter Medya presenta una nuova serie Broken Wings al MIPCANCUN
- Rome - 21/11/2017 Endemol Italy scored more than 10 million viewers between Rai 1 and Canale 5: Pubcaster Rai aired a new drama meanwhile Mediased had Big Brother read more
- Rome - 20/11/2017 Canale 5 drama Rosy Abate won the Sunday night slot with 4.4 million viewers: The sequel of Antimafia Squad is leading the prime time slot with the second episode read more
- Milano - 19/11/2017 Canale5 leader of pt slot of Saturday with Tu sì qui vales - 5.5m viewers: Rai1 charity musical event Prodigi recorded 2.5m viewers read more
- Rome - 17/11/2017 Head to head with Rai 1 and Canale 5 prime time's drama on Thursday night: Both broadcast two good drama series one fantasy for Rai 1 and a family saga on Mediaset read more
- Rome - 15/11/2017 Rai 1 drama Back Home recorded 5.7 million viewers on the 1th episode: The series is produced by Casanova Multimedia and Rai Fiction read more
- Rome - 14/11/2017 Italy stunned as Sweden beat Azzurri and reachs World CUP: Rai 1 broadcast the live event with more than 14.000 million viewers tuned on the match read more
- Jerusalem - 21/11/2017 #INTV2018 returns with all-star lineup of Media visionaries for the 5th Edition: The forum will be held in March 12-13 in Jerusalem read more
- Cancun - 15/11/2017 Inter Medya's Money Monster Once Again at Fresh TV in Cancun: Reed Midem's Latin America Event MIPCANCUN began today read more
- Los Angeles - 08/11/2017 Sony Pictures Entertainment CEO Vinciquerra and Soledad O'Brian to keynote: Strong presence of International Executives at the upcoming event in Miami read more
- Istanbul - 30/10/2017 Inter Medya viaggia da est a ovest per esportare le serie turche: Dopo Discop Africa si riparte per Mipcancun read more
- Roma - 25/10/2017 Grande successo per MIA con 1800 partecipanti: Si è conclusa la 5 giorni che ha raccolto professionisti del cinema e della TV a Roma read more
- Roma - 24/10/2017 Serialità e gaming mai cosi vicini: Durante il panel "Creative Emotions " si è parlato dei rapporti molto stretti tra i due generi read more