Russian format Dr. Baby Dust sold to Kazakhstan
Format | Milano | 22/06/2017
FILM.UA Group has licensed the format of Dr. Baby Dust to be adapted in Kazakhstan.
The adaptation rights for 32 episodes were acquired by First Creative Union, with a commission from the Khabar TV channel. The premiere of the local version, titled Abzal Zhan, is scheduled for the fall.
The show is set in a Kazakhstan regional hospital. The protagonist, Dr. Abzal Smagulov, moves to a small town to attend to his father’s health problems and becomes a staff doctor. The lead role will be played by Kazhimukan Kalymbetov, and Serikbol Utepbergenov will direct.
“The first season of the Dr. Baby Dust Ukrainian series was broadcast on three different TV channels in Kazakhstan, and with each broadcast its average share and ranking exceeded the previous ones,” said Evgeny Drachov, international sales manager at FILM.UA Distribution. “That is why negotiations on format sales were quick; Khabar representatives knew what they wanted and the budget they could afford.”
Grande successo per l'anteprima italiana di Genius
MTV Int’l commissions True North for observational reality “Million Dollar Baby”
Discovery en Español adapting The Question Jury, named Debate Goleador
Ottimo esordio per la prima puntata del Grande Fratello 15
Channel 4 to bring Armoza Formats’ Sex Tape to the UK
- Milano - 23/04/2018 Rai1 talk show Che Tempo Che Fa won pt slot with 3.4m viewers: Special episode of game show The Wall on Canale5 recorded 2.3m viewers read more
- Rome - 22/04/2018 La Corrida leader on Friday Night with 5 million viewers: The popular show is presented by Carlo Conti read more
- Milano - 22/04/2018 Talent show Amici on Canale5 won pt slot with almost 3.8m viewers: Ballando con le stelle on Rai1 recorded 3.5m viewers read more
- Milano - 20/04/2018 Rai1 drama series Don Matteo 11 closed with 30.19% of share : The Voice of Italy 2018 on Rai2 recorded 1.8m viewers read more
- Milano - 19/04/2018 Rai1 movie Nemiche per la pelle won pt slot with 3.5m viewers: Drama series The Hunter on Rai 2 closed with 1.6m viewers read more
- Rome - 19/04/2018 Rai 2 drama series Il Cacciatore got a very good result in the last episode: The series officially premiered last week during CanneSeries event in Cannes read more
- Zagreb - 18/04/2018 NEM 2018: Advertising has never been more challenging!: The panel will be held during the market in Dubrovnik on the 11-14 of June read more
- Cannes - 13/04/2018 Reed MIDEM: Cannes events welcomed 10,000 Delegates: There were some 1,480 exhibiting companies and 3,600 buyers, including 1,000-plus for VOD, the event organizer revealed. read more
- Cannes - 11/04/2018 The Treehouse Stories, Emmy® Kids Awards 2018 Winner: Produced by Dandeloo in association with Carbonara Production. read more
- Cannes - 11/04/2018 International Emmy Kids Award Winners Unveiled in Cannes: The sixth annual event were presented in partnership with Reed MIDEM read more
- Cannes - 10/04/2018 Miptv 2018: fresh tv session about kids live action by Virginia Mouseler: Find Me in Paris, Sara & Marti, Baseboys, ecc. read more
- Cannes - 10/04/2018 Inter Medya signs a package deal in the US: they have closed a package of 6 Turkish feature films. read more