Russian format Dr. Baby Dust sold to Kazakhstan
Format | Milano | 22/06/2017
FILM.UA Group has licensed the format of Dr. Baby Dust to be adapted in Kazakhstan.
The adaptation rights for 32 episodes were acquired by First Creative Union, with a commission from the Khabar TV channel. The premiere of the local version, titled Abzal Zhan, is scheduled for the fall.
The show is set in a Kazakhstan regional hospital. The protagonist, Dr. Abzal Smagulov, moves to a small town to attend to his father’s health problems and becomes a staff doctor. The lead role will be played by Kazhimukan Kalymbetov, and Serikbol Utepbergenov will direct.
“The first season of the Dr. Baby Dust Ukrainian series was broadcast on three different TV channels in Kazakhstan, and with each broadcast its average share and ranking exceeded the previous ones,” said Evgeny Drachov, international sales manager at FILM.UA Distribution. “That is why negotiations on format sales were quick; Khabar representatives knew what they wanted and the budget they could afford.”
Rai annuncia che il Teatro delle Vittorie sarà intitolato a Bibi Ballandi
Mediaset talent The Bodyguard Dubai travelling to Discop 2018
Global Agency's The Remiz is on Amazon Premium
Announced US Celebrity Version of Big Brother
Presentato il Cinemino a Milano con la programmazione di film
- Milano - 24/02/2018 Rai1 kids talent show Sanremo Young won pt slot with 4m viewers: The show is the spin-off of Sanremo Festival focused on kids and hosted by Antonella Clerici read more
- Rome - 22/02/2018 Rai 1 comedy series E' arrivata la felicità above the average share: The prime time slot dominated by football Champions read more
- Milano - 21/02/2018 Canale5 celeb reality show Survivor VIP won pt slot with 4.4m viewers: Rai1 premiered new season of drama series È arrivata la felicità 2. read more
- Milano - 20/02/2018 Very good results for TV movie Il Commissario Montalbano - 10.816.000 viewers: Canale5 soap opera Il Segreto recorded 2.5m viewers read more
- Rome - 16/02/2018 Rai 1 comedy series Don Matteo 11 won the slot with 6.6 million viewers: The pubcaster keep being the leader of the prime time schedule read more
- Bologna - 15/02/2018 Unforgettable producer Bibi Ballandi passed away today : He was the king of entertainment, working hard with the most important artists read more
- Paris - 31/01/2018 Massive response to "in developments call for entries" in Cannes: Two days of drama creative forum to be held in 10-11 April read more
- Miami - 21/01/2018 Natpe review by Sara Alessi @Worldescreen: The 2018 edition of NATPE in Miami was a success according to JP Bommel read more
- Miami - 16/01/2018 Si apre il #NATPE 2018 a Miami con una fitta agenda di appuntamenti: Oggi inizia ufficialmente il mercato con la presentazione da parte di JP Bommel read more
- Miami - 16/01/2018 All'Eden Hotel sono stati presentati i vincitori del Breakthrough : Un lunch evento per premiare I format piu' innovativi read more
- Paris - 11/01/2018 MIPTV announces its first keynote of 2018 - BuzzFeed’s Head of Development Matthew Henick: The leading global television and digital content market, MIPTV takes place in Cannes, France from April 9-12, 2018 read more
- Singapore - 05/12/2017 Asia TV Forum in Singapore closed with deals worth 289 million : The 18th event was a success with 5498 delegates from all over the world read more