Endemol Shine’s The Brain to get Ukrainian treatment
Format | Milano | 16/06/2017
Ukrainian broadcaster STB has commissioned a local version of Endemol Shine Group’s talent show format The Brain, which has also been renewed for a second season in Poland.
STB ordered eight episodes of the format, which was originally developed by Endemol Shine Germany along with their joint venture company Herr P and broadcaster ZDF. Polsat has commissioned Endemol Shine Poland to produce a second season for broadcast later this year.
The Brain has now sold into 14 territories, including Russia, China, Bosnia, Montenegro, Croatia and Serbia. The U.S. version, Superhuman, launched a prime-time run this week on FOX. The Brain showcases extraordinary skills and feats as contestants compete for a cash prize by performing mental and physical challenges that are all but impossible for ordinary people. A celebrity panel offers commentary for the studio audience.
Marina Williams, the COO of international operations at Endemol Shine Group, said, “The Brain has firmly established itself as a hit across the region and we are thrilled to be bringing the show to Ukraine and to announce a second [season] in Poland. Turning the spotlight on the incredible skills of ordinary people really resonates with audiences and we are expecting strong interest at NAPTE Budapest next week.”
Lisa Perrin, the CEO of Creative Networks at Endemol Shine Group, added, “Since it first launched in Germany, The Brain has gone from strength to strength and is a perfect example of how brilliant ideas can come from anywhere. It’s great to be bringing the show to new markets such as Ukraine and we’re sure the U.S. series premiere on FOX will supercharge the format further.”
Thai treatment for Armoza’s game show Pull Over
Aperte le iscrizioni al Master FareTV dell'Università Cattolica di Milano
I vincitori di ProFormat su UNO MATTINA RAI 1
Elenco dei vincitori del concorso Anart e Siae PRO FORMAT
Fabio Fazio e Magnolia: nasce OFFICINA la nuova società di produzione
- Milano - 23/07/2017 Canale5 rerun entertainment show Ciao Darwin 7 won pt slot with 1.8m viewers: Rai1 rerun episode of variety Laura & Paola recorded 1.5m viewers read more
- Milano - 22/07/2017 Canale5 movie La ragazza del dipinto won pt slot with 2.1m viewers: Rai1 documentary Speciale Cose Nostre recorded 1.4m viewers read more
- Milano - 21/07/2017 Rai1 drama series Velvet won pt slot with 2.6m viewers: Canale5 movie La vita è una cosa meravigliosa reached 2.3m viewers read more
- Rome - 20/07/2017 Stand By Me got commissioned 3 new original series: Simona Ercolani CEO of SBM said that more shows will be developed read more
- Milano - 20/07/2017 Rai1 docufilm Paolo Borsellino - Adesso tocca a me won pt slot with 3.4m viewers: Canale5 drama series Shades of Blue recorded 1.4m viewers read more
- Milano - 19/07/2017 Canale5 musical event Wind Summer Festival 2017 won pt slot with 2.4m viewers: Rai1 British drama series The Halcyon reached 1.8m viewers read more
- Roma - 24/07/2017 Simona Ercolani riceve il premio al Giffoni per I ragazzi del Bambino Gesù: La serie ritornerà nel 2018 insieme alla pubblicazione del libro read more
- Roma - 19/07/2017 Ecco l'elenco completo del board e del comitato selezione di MIA: Ad essi il compito di scegliere i progetti che saranno presentati al'evento read more
- Roma - 18/07/2017 Presentata la 3a edizione di MIA-Mercato Internazionale Audiovisivo: La manifestazione si svolgerà a Roma dal 19 al 23 ottobre read more
- Budapest - 24/06/2017 Chiusa con successo l'edizione 2017 di Natpe Budapest: Ne abbiamo parlato con il presidente e CEO JP Bommel read more
- Budapest - 23/06/2017 CEETV and NATPE announce finalists for the 2nd edition of PITCH & PLAY LIVE : The event took place during Natpe Budapest in June read more
- Dubrovnik - 14/06/2017 Izzet Pinto ceo di Global Agency ha svelato i segreti del suo successo: Al Nem 2017 che si sta svolgendo in questi giorni a Dubrovnik una folla ascolta il distributore turco read more