Endemol Shine’s The Brain to get Ukrainian treatment
Format | Milano | 16/06/2017
Ukrainian broadcaster STB has commissioned a local version of Endemol Shine Group’s talent show format The Brain, which has also been renewed for a second season in Poland.
STB ordered eight episodes of the format, which was originally developed by Endemol Shine Germany along with their joint venture company Herr P and broadcaster ZDF. Polsat has commissioned Endemol Shine Poland to produce a second season for broadcast later this year.
The Brain has now sold into 14 territories, including Russia, China, Bosnia, Montenegro, Croatia and Serbia. The U.S. version, Superhuman, launched a prime-time run this week on FOX. The Brain showcases extraordinary skills and feats as contestants compete for a cash prize by performing mental and physical challenges that are all but impossible for ordinary people. A celebrity panel offers commentary for the studio audience.
Marina Williams, the COO of international operations at Endemol Shine Group, said, “The Brain has firmly established itself as a hit across the region and we are thrilled to be bringing the show to Ukraine and to announce a second [season] in Poland. Turning the spotlight on the incredible skills of ordinary people really resonates with audiences and we are expecting strong interest at NAPTE Budapest next week.”
Lisa Perrin, the CEO of Creative Networks at Endemol Shine Group, added, “Since it first launched in Germany, The Brain has gone from strength to strength and is a perfect example of how brilliant ideas can come from anywhere. It’s great to be bringing the show to new markets such as Ukraine and we’re sure the U.S. series premiere on FOX will supercharge the format further.”
Rai annuncia che il Teatro delle Vittorie sarà intitolato a Bibi Ballandi
Mediaset talent The Bodyguard Dubai travelling to Discop 2018
Global Agency's The Remiz is on Amazon Premium
Announced US Celebrity Version of Big Brother
Presentato il Cinemino a Milano con la programmazione di film
- Milano - 24/02/2018 Rai1 kids talent show Sanremo Young won pt slot with 4m viewers: The show is the spin-off of Sanremo Festival focused on kids and hosted by Antonella Clerici read more
- Rome - 22/02/2018 Rai 1 comedy series E' arrivata la felicità above the average share: The prime time slot dominated by football Champions read more
- Milano - 21/02/2018 Canale5 celeb reality show Survivor VIP won pt slot with 4.4m viewers: Rai1 premiered new season of drama series È arrivata la felicità 2. read more
- Milano - 20/02/2018 Very good results for TV movie Il Commissario Montalbano - 10.816.000 viewers: Canale5 soap opera Il Segreto recorded 2.5m viewers read more
- Rome - 16/02/2018 Rai 1 comedy series Don Matteo 11 won the slot with 6.6 million viewers: The pubcaster keep being the leader of the prime time schedule read more
- Bologna - 15/02/2018 Unforgettable producer Bibi Ballandi passed away today : He was the king of entertainment, working hard with the most important artists read more
- Paris - 31/01/2018 Massive response to "in developments call for entries" in Cannes: Two days of drama creative forum to be held in 10-11 April read more
- Miami - 21/01/2018 Natpe review by Sara Alessi @Worldescreen: The 2018 edition of NATPE in Miami was a success according to JP Bommel read more
- Miami - 16/01/2018 Si apre il #NATPE 2018 a Miami con una fitta agenda di appuntamenti: Oggi inizia ufficialmente il mercato con la presentazione da parte di JP Bommel read more
- Miami - 16/01/2018 All'Eden Hotel sono stati presentati i vincitori del Breakthrough : Un lunch evento per premiare I format piu' innovativi read more
- Paris - 11/01/2018 MIPTV announces its first keynote of 2018 - BuzzFeed’s Head of Development Matthew Henick: The leading global television and digital content market, MIPTV takes place in Cannes, France from April 9-12, 2018 read more
- Singapore - 05/12/2017 Asia TV Forum in Singapore closed with deals worth 289 million : The 18th event was a success with 5498 delegates from all over the world read more