Talpa’s The Wishing Tree Heads to Germany and Poland
Format | Milano | 16/06/2017
Talpa’s format The Wishing Tree is being adapted for SAT.1 in Germany and TVN in Poland.
In addition to the new format deals, The Wishing Tree was commissioned for a second season in Belgium. Since its launch in the Netherlands, The Wishing Tree has been adapted in nearly ten countries, including in Spain and Brazil, where the first season recently launched on Globo.
The Wishing Tree is the ultimate feel-good format. Young children hang their wishes in a wishing tree. But they don’t do this for themselves…the wishes are for someone they personally think deserves it! Witness the adorable, touching and downright heartwarming wishes be fulfilled… and be inspired.
Maarten Meijs, the managing director of Talpa Global, said, “We see that touching formats quickly travel the globe. It’s important to focus on the positives, on what’s real, on genuine emotions. And that’s exactly what we aim to do with The Wishing Tree. It fits with what viewers want—honest TV with a positive core.”
- Milano - 17/06/2018 Italia1 won pt slot with World Cup's match Croazia-Nigeria - 4m viewers: NOVE musical event Radio Italia Live - Il Concerto recorded 490.000 viewers read more
- Milano - 16/06/2018 Over 7m viewers for Canale5 with World Cup's match Spagna-Portogallo: Rai1 variety show Ora o Mai Più involved 3.7m viewers read more
- Milano - 15/06/2018 Game show Vuoi Scommettere? on Canale5 closed with 3.2m viewers: Rai1 rerun drama series Don Matteo recorded 2.9m viewers read more
- Milano - 14/06/2018 Rai1 movie Un matrimonio da favola won pt slot with almost 3m viewers: Rai2 premiered new factual Il Supplente that recorded 1.6m viewers read more
- Milano - 13/06/2018 Rai1 musical event WMA 2018 won pt slot with 3.7m viewers: The show is produced by F&P Group and Ballandi Multimedia read more
- Milano - 12/06/2018 Amici 17 on Canale5 closed with 4.8m viewers: The winner of the edition is the singer Irama. read more
- Dubrovnik - 06/06/2018 Agenda of the key media event in CEE region – NEM 2018: NEM's sixth edition, taking place in Dubrovnik from June 11 to 14 read more
- Los Angeles - 25/05/2018 NATPE Budapest Int'l Finds Increase In Buyers Attendance: JP Bommel president and ceo of Natpe commentes the positive trend read more
- Zagreb - 18/05/2018 Top-quality football is the biggest blockbuster: TV rights for football competitions and matches seem to be made out of gold read more
- Roma - 18/05/2018 Convegno Anart: A chi conviene la concorrenza fra le collecting? : A Roma lunedì 4 giugno dalle ore 10.00 alle ore 17.30 al MAXXI | Museo nazionale delle arti del XXI secolo read more
- Zagreb - 18/04/2018 NEM 2018: Advertising has never been more challenging!: The panel will be held during the market in Dubrovnik on the 11-14 of June read more
- Cannes - 13/04/2018 Reed MIDEM: Cannes events welcomed 10,000 Delegates: There were some 1,480 exhibiting companies and 3,600 buyers, including 1,000-plus for VOD, the event organizer revealed. read more