Authentic & Zoe Saldana’s Cinestar team for unscripted series Mothers
Format | New York | 08/06/2017
Authentic Entertainment is teaming with Zoe, Mariel and Cisely Saldana’s Cinestar Productions on an American adaptation of the hit Israeli format Mothers.
First developed by Israeli broadcaster Reshet, Mothers follows six prominent mothers in a transformative social experiment. The women, each with a different lifestyle and approach to motherhood, are brought together to explore the diversity of what being a mother means and what it takes to tackle the tough and rewarding role. In each episode, the six mothers open up their homes and hearts to cameras 24/7 and then sit down together and watch their most vulnerable moments play out in front of them.
Authentic and Cinestar are taking the series out to U.S. buyers starting this week.
“This format reached out and grabbed me and it was the same for the Saldana sisters—immediate love for the boldness of the format,” said Authentic Entertainment CEO and Co-Founder Lauren Lexton. “It’s part documentary, part social experiment and part juicy soap opera. You just can’t stop watching.”
Added Zoe, Mariel and Cisely Saldana, “We’re proud to be part of this amazing project, which offers a compelling glimpse into what it means to be a mother in the modern world. Mothers is incredibly watchable TV programming, but it equally serves as a platform for empowering women.”
Strepitoso esordio per il nuovo game show di Canale 5 The Wall
The US version of The Final Four will premiere in January 2018
Keshet Sells quiz show Contact to Record TV Brasil
Global Agency signs deals for My Wife rules in Latam at Mipcancun
Italia 1 ha lanciato Giù in 60 secondi - Adrenalina ad alta quota
- Rome - 21/11/2017 Endemol Italy scored more than 10 million viewers between Rai 1 and Canale 5: Pubcaster Rai aired a new drama meanwhile Mediased had Big Brother read more
- Rome - 20/11/2017 Canale 5 drama Rosy Abate won the Sunday night slot with 4.4 million viewers: The sequel of Antimafia Squad is leading the prime time slot with the second episode read more
- Milano - 19/11/2017 Canale5 leader of pt slot of Saturday with Tu sì qui vales - 5.5m viewers: Rai1 charity musical event Prodigi recorded 2.5m viewers read more
- Rome - 17/11/2017 Head to head with Rai 1 and Canale 5 prime time's drama on Thursday night: Both broadcast two good drama series one fantasy for Rai 1 and a family saga on Mediaset read more
- Rome - 15/11/2017 Rai 1 drama Back Home recorded 5.7 million viewers on the 1th episode: The series is produced by Casanova Multimedia and Rai Fiction read more
- Rome - 14/11/2017 Italy stunned as Sweden beat Azzurri and reachs World CUP: Rai 1 broadcast the live event with more than 14.000 million viewers tuned on the match read more
- Jerusalem - 21/11/2017 #INTV2018 returns with all-star lineup of Media visionaries for the 5th Edition: The forum will be held in March 12-13 in Jerusalem read more
- Cancun - 15/11/2017 Inter Medya's Money Monster Once Again at Fresh TV in Cancun: Reed Midem's Latin America Event MIPCANCUN began today read more
- Los Angeles - 08/11/2017 Sony Pictures Entertainment CEO Vinciquerra and Soledad O'Brian to keynote: Strong presence of International Executives at the upcoming event in Miami read more
- Istanbul - 30/10/2017 Inter Medya viaggia da est a ovest per esportare le serie turche: Dopo Discop Africa si riparte per Mipcancun read more
- Roma - 25/10/2017 Grande successo per MIA con 1800 partecipanti: Si è conclusa la 5 giorni che ha raccolto professionisti del cinema e della TV a Roma read more
- Roma - 24/10/2017 Serialità e gaming mai cosi vicini: Durante il panel "Creative Emotions " si è parlato dei rapporti molto stretti tra i due generi read more