The Dressing Room to Be adapted in Norway and Holland
Format | Norway/Holland | 08/06/2017
The Dressing Room, a fixed-rig reality entertainment show that is part of the Passion Distribution catalog, is slated for local treatments in Norway and Holland ahead of its debut in the U.K.
The Dressing Room takes a fly-on-the-wall look at the personal and sporting fortunes of various amateur clubs. The format, which comes from STV Productions and Motion Content Group, was commissioned by TV3 in Norway and SBS in Holland. It has also been optioned in Australia, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Finland and Denmark.
The Dressing Room will premiere on UKTV’s W in the U.K. on June 14 at 10 p.m.
Emmanuelle Namiech, the CEO at Passion Distribution, said: “We are delighted that international broadcasters share our excitement for The Dressing Room. The series is a captivating fly-on-the-wall series that offers a window into the hidden dramas taking place off the pitch. More broadly, it also offers an incredibly intimate snapshot of modern society, where community sport is at the heart of the country’s social fabric.”
Gary Chippington, the head of entertainment at STV Productions, added: “We’re thrilled to have delivered a hugely engaging and original first [season] of The Dressing Room to UKTV’s W, and it’s really exciting that the format has attracted so much international interest before the first episode has even aired.”
Doppio appuntamento con Pechino Express-Verso il Sol Levante su Rai 2
La serie Handmade's Tale trionfa agli Emmy di NY
Sky Arte HD lancia Definizioni d'Autore ogni lunedì alle 21.10
Comedy Central’s Roast Battle set for UK Treatment
Torna il talent show X-Factor prodotto da Fremantle Media Italia
- Milano - 18/09/2017 Rai1 rerun drama series Un passo dal cielo 3 won pt slot with 3m viewers: Canale movie Benvenuti al Nord recorded 2.5m viewers read more
- Milano - 17/09/2017 Good debut for Rai1 one woman show 1, 2, 3... Fiorella! that won pt slot with 3.9m: Canale5 entertainment show Ciao Darwin 7 recorded 2.1m viewers read more
- Milano - 16/09/2017 Rai1 musical event Andrea Bocelli Show won pt slot with 3.9m viewers: RealTime cooking talent show Bake Off Italia recorded 945.000 viewers read more
- Milano - 15/09/2017 Rai1 premiered drama series Provaci ancora prof 7! and won pt slot with 4.2m viewers: SkyUno premiered talent show X-Factor with good results - over 1m viewers read more
- Rome - 15/09/2017 Raicom launches season 2017/2018 of All Opera: The offer includes the best Italian season read more
- Milano - 14/09/2017 Rai1 movie Torno indietro e cambio vita won pt slot with 3.3m viewers: Rai2 premiered new edition of adventure game Pechino Express that recorded 1.8m viewers read more
- Zagreb - 07/09/2017 Nem announces dates for 2018 and offers free badges for early bird: The Sixth edition will be held in Dubrovnik, Croatia from June 11-14 read more
- New York - 07/08/2017 2017 International Emmy Awards nominees for news & current affair revealed: First Ever Emmy Nomination for Israel’s i24NEWS and First Current Affairs Nomination for Sweden’s SVT read more
- Roma - 24/07/2017 Simona Ercolani riceve il premio al Giffoni per I ragazzi del Bambino Gesù: La serie ritornerà nel 2018 insieme alla pubblicazione del libro read more
- Roma - 19/07/2017 Ecco l'elenco completo del board e del comitato selezione di MIA: Ad essi il compito di scegliere i progetti che saranno presentati al'evento read more
- Roma - 18/07/2017 Presentata la 3a edizione di MIA-Mercato Internazionale Audiovisivo: La manifestazione si svolgerà a Roma dal 19 al 23 ottobre read more
- Budapest - 24/06/2017 Chiusa con successo l'edizione 2017 di Natpe Budapest: Ne abbiamo parlato con il presidente e CEO JP Bommel read more