The Dressing Room to Be adapted in Norway and Holland
Format | Norway/Holland | 08/06/2017
The Dressing Room, a fixed-rig reality entertainment show that is part of the Passion Distribution catalog, is slated for local treatments in Norway and Holland ahead of its debut in the U.K.
The Dressing Room takes a fly-on-the-wall look at the personal and sporting fortunes of various amateur clubs. The format, which comes from STV Productions and Motion Content Group, was commissioned by TV3 in Norway and SBS in Holland. It has also been optioned in Australia, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Finland and Denmark.
The Dressing Room will premiere on UKTV’s W in the U.K. on June 14 at 10 p.m.
Emmanuelle Namiech, the CEO at Passion Distribution, said: “We are delighted that international broadcasters share our excitement for The Dressing Room. The series is a captivating fly-on-the-wall series that offers a window into the hidden dramas taking place off the pitch. More broadly, it also offers an incredibly intimate snapshot of modern society, where community sport is at the heart of the country’s social fabric.”
Gary Chippington, the head of entertainment at STV Productions, added: “We’re thrilled to have delivered a hugely engaging and original first [season] of The Dressing Room to UKTV’s W, and it’s really exciting that the format has attracted so much international interest before the first episode has even aired.”
Grande successo per l'anteprima italiana di Genius
MTV Int’l commissions True North for observational reality “Million Dollar Baby”
Discovery en Español adapting The Question Jury, named Debate Goleador
Ottimo esordio per la prima puntata del Grande Fratello 15
Channel 4 to bring Armoza Formats’ Sex Tape to the UK
- Milano - 23/04/2018 Rai1 talk show Che Tempo Che Fa won pt slot with 3.4m viewers: Special episode of game show The Wall on Canale5 recorded 2.3m viewers read more
- Rome - 22/04/2018 La Corrida leader on Friday Night with 5 million viewers: The popular show is presented by Carlo Conti read more
- Milano - 22/04/2018 Talent show Amici on Canale5 won pt slot with almost 3.8m viewers: Ballando con le stelle on Rai1 recorded 3.5m viewers read more
- Milano - 20/04/2018 Rai1 drama series Don Matteo 11 closed with 30.19% of share : The Voice of Italy 2018 on Rai2 recorded 1.8m viewers read more
- Milano - 19/04/2018 Rai1 movie Nemiche per la pelle won pt slot with 3.5m viewers: Drama series The Hunter on Rai 2 closed with 1.6m viewers read more
- Rome - 19/04/2018 Rai 2 drama series Il Cacciatore got a very good result in the last episode: The series officially premiered last week during CanneSeries event in Cannes read more
- Zagreb - 18/04/2018 NEM 2018: Advertising has never been more challenging!: The panel will be held during the market in Dubrovnik on the 11-14 of June read more
- Cannes - 13/04/2018 Reed MIDEM: Cannes events welcomed 10,000 Delegates: There were some 1,480 exhibiting companies and 3,600 buyers, including 1,000-plus for VOD, the event organizer revealed. read more
- Cannes - 11/04/2018 The Treehouse Stories, Emmy® Kids Awards 2018 Winner: Produced by Dandeloo in association with Carbonara Production. read more
- Cannes - 11/04/2018 International Emmy Kids Award Winners Unveiled in Cannes: The sixth annual event were presented in partnership with Reed MIDEM read more
- Cannes - 10/04/2018 Miptv 2018: fresh tv session about kids live action by Virginia Mouseler: Find Me in Paris, Sara & Marti, Baseboys, ecc. read more
- Cannes - 10/04/2018 Inter Medya signs a package deal in the US: they have closed a package of 6 Turkish feature films. read more