The Dressing Room to Be adapted in Norway and Holland
Format | Norway/Holland | 08/06/2017
The Dressing Room, a fixed-rig reality entertainment show that is part of the Passion Distribution catalog, is slated for local treatments in Norway and Holland ahead of its debut in the U.K.
The Dressing Room takes a fly-on-the-wall look at the personal and sporting fortunes of various amateur clubs. The format, which comes from STV Productions and Motion Content Group, was commissioned by TV3 in Norway and SBS in Holland. It has also been optioned in Australia, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Finland and Denmark.
The Dressing Room will premiere on UKTV’s W in the U.K. on June 14 at 10 p.m.
Emmanuelle Namiech, the CEO at Passion Distribution, said: “We are delighted that international broadcasters share our excitement for The Dressing Room. The series is a captivating fly-on-the-wall series that offers a window into the hidden dramas taking place off the pitch. More broadly, it also offers an incredibly intimate snapshot of modern society, where community sport is at the heart of the country’s social fabric.”
Gary Chippington, the head of entertainment at STV Productions, added: “We’re thrilled to have delivered a hugely engaging and original first [season] of The Dressing Room to UKTV’s W, and it’s really exciting that the format has attracted so much international interest before the first episode has even aired.”
Strepitoso esordio per il nuovo game show di Canale 5 The Wall
The US version of The Final Four will premiere in January 2018
Keshet Sells quiz show Contact to Record TV Brasil
Global Agency signs deals for My Wife rules in Latam at Mipcancun
Italia 1 ha lanciato Giù in 60 secondi - Adrenalina ad alta quota
- Rome - 21/11/2017 Endemol Italy scored more than 10 million viewers between Rai 1 and Canale 5: Pubcaster Rai aired a new drama meanwhile Mediased had Big Brother read more
- Rome - 20/11/2017 Canale 5 drama Rosy Abate won the Sunday night slot with 4.4 million viewers: The sequel of Antimafia Squad is leading the prime time slot with the second episode read more
- Milano - 19/11/2017 Canale5 leader of pt slot of Saturday with Tu sì qui vales - 5.5m viewers: Rai1 charity musical event Prodigi recorded 2.5m viewers read more
- Rome - 17/11/2017 Head to head with Rai 1 and Canale 5 prime time's drama on Thursday night: Both broadcast two good drama series one fantasy for Rai 1 and a family saga on Mediaset read more
- Rome - 15/11/2017 Rai 1 drama Back Home recorded 5.7 million viewers on the 1th episode: The series is produced by Casanova Multimedia and Rai Fiction read more
- Rome - 14/11/2017 Italy stunned as Sweden beat Azzurri and reachs World CUP: Rai 1 broadcast the live event with more than 14.000 million viewers tuned on the match read more
- Jerusalem - 21/11/2017 #INTV2018 returns with all-star lineup of Media visionaries for the 5th Edition: The forum will be held in March 12-13 in Jerusalem read more
- Cancun - 15/11/2017 Inter Medya's Money Monster Once Again at Fresh TV in Cancun: Reed Midem's Latin America Event MIPCANCUN began today read more
- Los Angeles - 08/11/2017 Sony Pictures Entertainment CEO Vinciquerra and Soledad O'Brian to keynote: Strong presence of International Executives at the upcoming event in Miami read more
- Istanbul - 30/10/2017 Inter Medya viaggia da est a ovest per esportare le serie turche: Dopo Discop Africa si riparte per Mipcancun read more
- Roma - 25/10/2017 Grande successo per MIA con 1800 partecipanti: Si è conclusa la 5 giorni che ha raccolto professionisti del cinema e della TV a Roma read more
- Roma - 24/10/2017 Serialità e gaming mai cosi vicini: Durante il panel "Creative Emotions " si è parlato dei rapporti molto stretti tra i due generi read more