The Dressing Room to Be adapted in Norway and Holland
Format | Norway/Holland | 08/06/2017
The Dressing Room, a fixed-rig reality entertainment show that is part of the Passion Distribution catalog, is slated for local treatments in Norway and Holland ahead of its debut in the U.K.
The Dressing Room takes a fly-on-the-wall look at the personal and sporting fortunes of various amateur clubs. The format, which comes from STV Productions and Motion Content Group, was commissioned by TV3 in Norway and SBS in Holland. It has also been optioned in Australia, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Finland and Denmark.
The Dressing Room will premiere on UKTV’s W in the U.K. on June 14 at 10 p.m.
Emmanuelle Namiech, the CEO at Passion Distribution, said: “We are delighted that international broadcasters share our excitement for The Dressing Room. The series is a captivating fly-on-the-wall series that offers a window into the hidden dramas taking place off the pitch. More broadly, it also offers an incredibly intimate snapshot of modern society, where community sport is at the heart of the country’s social fabric.”
Gary Chippington, the head of entertainment at STV Productions, added: “We’re thrilled to have delivered a hugely engaging and original first [season] of The Dressing Room to UKTV’s W, and it’s really exciting that the format has attracted so much international interest before the first episode has even aired.”
Announced US Celebrity Version of Big Brother
Presentato il Cinemino a Milano con la programmazione di film
Paranormal format Secret of Numbers adapted in Indonesia
Keshet hit Rising Star retains position as #1 talent show in Israel
The Story Lab has reached a deal for a Chinese version of Game of Clones
- Rome - 16/02/2018 Rai 1 comedy series Don Matteo 11 won the slot with 6.6 million viewers: The pubcaster keep being the leader of the prime time schedule read more
- Bologna - 15/02/2018 Unforgettable producer Bibi Ballandi passed away today : He was the king of entertainment, working hard with the most important artists read more
- Rome - 14/02/2018 Big debut for Rai 1 mini-series Fabrizio De Andrè - Principe Libero: The biopic focused on the real life of the celeb Italian singer read more
- Rome - 13/02/2018 Commissario Moltalbano is a super brand on Rai 1 with 11million viewers: The new episode scored an incredible result read more
- Rome - 12/02/2018 Sunday night dominated by Talk shows: The TV offers includes reportages, interviews read more
- Milano - 11/02/2018 Sanremo Music Festival 2018 closed on Rai1 with 12.125.000 viewers: The show is hosted by Claudio Baglioni, Michelle Hunziker and Pierfrancesco Favino. read more
- Paris - 31/01/2018 Massive response to "in developments call for entries" in Cannes: Two days of drama creative forum to be held in 10-11 April read more
- Miami - 21/01/2018 Natpe review by Sara Alessi @Worldescreen: The 2018 edition of NATPE in Miami was a success according to JP Bommel read more
- Miami - 16/01/2018 Si apre il #NATPE 2018 a Miami con una fitta agenda di appuntamenti: Oggi inizia ufficialmente il mercato con la presentazione da parte di JP Bommel read more
- Miami - 16/01/2018 All'Eden Hotel sono stati presentati i vincitori del Breakthrough : Un lunch evento per premiare I format piu' innovativi read more
- Paris - 11/01/2018 MIPTV announces its first keynote of 2018 - BuzzFeed’s Head of Development Matthew Henick: The leading global television and digital content market, MIPTV takes place in Cannes, France from April 9-12, 2018 read more
- Singapore - 05/12/2017 Asia TV Forum in Singapore closed with deals worth 289 million : The 18th event was a success with 5498 delegates from all over the world read more