BBC One to pilot Music-Based Entertainment Format The Chart
Format | London | 09/06/2017
BBC One is set to pilot a new music-based entertainment format, The Chart, from FremantleMedia UK’s Thames.
The Chart is a singing talent competition show that creates the first-ever music chart for undiscovered singers. Each week, singers from across the U.K. will upload their performances to an app and the public then vote to choose their top ten. The ten singers will battle it out in a weekly live show, culminating in the naming of the week’s number one. Some singers will stay on The Chart for several weeks, alongside new entries and new discoveries every week.
The BBC pilot is hosted by Zoe Ball and Roman Kemp.
Strepitoso esordio per il nuovo game show di Canale 5 The Wall
The US version of The Final Four will premiere in January 2018
Keshet Sells quiz show Contact to Record TV Brasil
Global Agency signs deals for My Wife rules in Latam at Mipcancun
Italia 1 ha lanciato Giù in 60 secondi - Adrenalina ad alta quota
- Rome - 21/11/2017 Endemol Italy scored more than 10 million viewers between Rai 1 and Canale 5: Pubcaster Rai aired a new drama meanwhile Mediased had Big Brother read more
- Rome - 20/11/2017 Canale 5 drama Rosy Abate won the Sunday night slot with 4.4 million viewers: The sequel of Antimafia Squad is leading the prime time slot with the second episode read more
- Milano - 19/11/2017 Canale5 leader of pt slot of Saturday with Tu sì qui vales - 5.5m viewers: Rai1 charity musical event Prodigi recorded 2.5m viewers read more
- Rome - 17/11/2017 Head to head with Rai 1 and Canale 5 prime time's drama on Thursday night: Both broadcast two good drama series one fantasy for Rai 1 and a family saga on Mediaset read more
- Rome - 15/11/2017 Rai 1 drama Back Home recorded 5.7 million viewers on the 1th episode: The series is produced by Casanova Multimedia and Rai Fiction read more
- Rome - 14/11/2017 Italy stunned as Sweden beat Azzurri and reachs World CUP: Rai 1 broadcast the live event with more than 14.000 million viewers tuned on the match read more
- Jerusalem - 21/11/2017 #INTV2018 returns with all-star lineup of Media visionaries for the 5th Edition: The forum will be held in March 12-13 in Jerusalem read more
- Cancun - 15/11/2017 Inter Medya's Money Monster Once Again at Fresh TV in Cancun: Reed Midem's Latin America Event MIPCANCUN began today read more
- Los Angeles - 08/11/2017 Sony Pictures Entertainment CEO Vinciquerra and Soledad O'Brian to keynote: Strong presence of International Executives at the upcoming event in Miami read more
- Istanbul - 30/10/2017 Inter Medya viaggia da est a ovest per esportare le serie turche: Dopo Discop Africa si riparte per Mipcancun read more
- Roma - 25/10/2017 Grande successo per MIA con 1800 partecipanti: Si è conclusa la 5 giorni che ha raccolto professionisti del cinema e della TV a Roma read more
- Roma - 24/10/2017 Serialità e gaming mai cosi vicini: Durante il panel "Creative Emotions " si è parlato dei rapporti molto stretti tra i due generi read more