Brazil & Germany to adapt Get the F*ck Out of My House
Format | Brasil/Germany | 12/06/2017
In Brazil, a 22×85-minute version will begin airing later this month. The show will air under the local title A Casa and will be presented by Marcos Mion.
In Germany, a 5×90-minute treatment is set to launch in the second half of the year. The show will run with the title Get the F*ck Out of My House.
The format follows as 100 complete strangers cram into an average sized suburban family home in the bid to become the last man standing and win a huge jackpot prize.
Chris O’Dell, the head of global entertainment production for FremantleMedia, said, “We are incredibly excited to be working with Record TV and ProSieben to bring all of the bold, loud and brilliantly entertaining elements of this explosive format to the new local versions in Brazil and Germany.”
Marcelo Silva, the VP of programming at Record TV, said, “For Record TV innovation is a premise. We are always looking for new formats that can please Brazilian viewers. I believe that the reality show A Casa brings new elements and will have great repercussion in Brazil!”
Daniel Rosemann, the CEO of ProSieben, commented, “We are very excited to have secured the outstanding format Get the F *ck Out of My House. ProSieben is the first stop for courageous and big TV ideas in Germany and we cannot wait to launch this unique series as a weekly reality show in the second half of the year.”
- Milano - 17/06/2018 Italia1 won pt slot with World Cup's match Croazia-Nigeria - 4m viewers: NOVE musical event Radio Italia Live - Il Concerto recorded 490.000 viewers read more
- Milano - 16/06/2018 Over 7m viewers for Canale5 with World Cup's match Spagna-Portogallo: Rai1 variety show Ora o Mai Più involved 3.7m viewers read more
- Milano - 15/06/2018 Game show Vuoi Scommettere? on Canale5 closed with 3.2m viewers: Rai1 rerun drama series Don Matteo recorded 2.9m viewers read more
- Milano - 14/06/2018 Rai1 movie Un matrimonio da favola won pt slot with almost 3m viewers: Rai2 premiered new factual Il Supplente that recorded 1.6m viewers read more
- Milano - 13/06/2018 Rai1 musical event WMA 2018 won pt slot with 3.7m viewers: The show is produced by F&P Group and Ballandi Multimedia read more
- Milano - 12/06/2018 Amici 17 on Canale5 closed with 4.8m viewers: The winner of the edition is the singer Irama. read more
- Dubrovnik - 06/06/2018 Agenda of the key media event in CEE region – NEM 2018: NEM's sixth edition, taking place in Dubrovnik from June 11 to 14 read more
- Los Angeles - 25/05/2018 NATPE Budapest Int'l Finds Increase In Buyers Attendance: JP Bommel president and ceo of Natpe commentes the positive trend read more
- Zagreb - 18/05/2018 Top-quality football is the biggest blockbuster: TV rights for football competitions and matches seem to be made out of gold read more
- Roma - 18/05/2018 Convegno Anart: A chi conviene la concorrenza fra le collecting? : A Roma lunedì 4 giugno dalle ore 10.00 alle ore 17.30 al MAXXI | Museo nazionale delle arti del XXI secolo read more
- Zagreb - 18/04/2018 NEM 2018: Advertising has never been more challenging!: The panel will be held during the market in Dubrovnik on the 11-14 of June read more
- Cannes - 13/04/2018 Reed MIDEM: Cannes events welcomed 10,000 Delegates: There were some 1,480 exhibiting companies and 3,600 buyers, including 1,000-plus for VOD, the event organizer revealed. read more